Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

And then Super Mega Saw :D

or you use the poly oscillator, with the the poly unison, 16 "voices", detuning. because of that you must set the voices, globally, i do not know, if you can get 32 voices... i think not.

Stan Navi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 am Hi everybody!
Do you know, is it possible to use Gatekeeper as modulation source? It has cv out, but i don't understand how to set up it right inside VM.
Do anyone have a tip?
Not sure if its what you'r looking for but you may be give a try at this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nordickvr wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:19 pm
Stan Navi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 am Hi everybody!
Do you know, is it possible to use Gatekeeper as modulation source? It has cv out, but i don't understand how to set up it right inside VM.
Do anyone have a tip?
Not sure if its what you'r looking for but you may be give a try at this?
Yes, thank you! :tu:
That is what i wanted.

Stan Navi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:47 pm And then Super Mega Saw :D
I have not found demo mode for this module.
https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/mega-saw

The Matrix Sequencer from Benard refuses to start playback when patching a trigger or gate signal into the "Play" jack. The "Stop" jack works as expected and stops playback upon recieving a trigger signal (only offcourse I have to start it manually first). Should I send an e-mail or is someone from Cherry Audio and/or Benard here and could look into it? Sure it's some minor issue. I've tried with the regular trig and gate signals

I'd also appreciate it if others who hae the Matrix Sequencer could test it too.

Windows 10, latest version of Reaper (5.973 add88d dated March 11th)

It seems to work well in the standalone version though, testing with a Manual trigger module. :-/
Last edited by Gone soft on Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmed same problem over here with the matrix sequencer

Gone soft wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:50 pm The Matrix Sequencer from Benard refuses to start playback when patching a trigger or gate signal into the "Play" jack. The "Stop" jack works as expected and stops playback upon recieving a trigger signal (only offcourse I have to start it manually first). Should I send an e-mail or is someone from Cherry Audio and/or Benard here and could look into it? Sure it's some minor issue. I've tried with the regular trig and gate signals

I'd also appreciate it if others who hae the Matrix Sequencer could test it too.

Windows 7, latest version of Reaper (5.973 add88d dated March 11th)

It seems to work well in the standalone version though, testing with a Manual trigger module. :-/
Yeah, it doesn't work. I use the Boolean to trigger my SEQ start and stops and with this, nothing.

Hi,

I'm the developer of the Benard modules. Thanks for reporting this issue with the Matrix Sequencer. There was a small bug when the module was starting up that resulted in the play trigger input not responding correctly the first time (but it seemed to work okay after starting it and then stopping it manually).

Sorry about that. I have fixed this issue and the update will show up in Voltage Modular as soon as Cherry Audio gets around to publishing it.

If you have any further issues, bug reports, or feature requests, please feel free to contact me at: benardaudio@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Gone soft wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:50 pm The Matrix Sequencer from Benard refuses to start playback when patching a trigger or gate signal into the "Play" jack. The "Stop" jack works as expected and stops playback upon recieving a trigger signal (only offcourse I have to start it manually first). Should I send an e-mail or is someone from Cherry Audio and/or Benard here and could look into it? Sure it's some minor issue. I've tried with the regular trig and gate signals

grandier wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:03 pm Hi,

I'm the developer of the Benard modules. Thanks for reporting this issue with the Matrix Sequencer. There was a small bug when the module was starting up that resulted in the play trigger input not responding correctly the first time (but it seemed to work okay after starting it and then stopping it manually).

Sorry about that. I have fixed this issue and the update will show up in Voltage Modular as soon as Cherry Audio gets around to publishing it.

If you have any further issues, bug reports, or feature requests, please feel free to contact me at: benardaudio@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I gotta compliment you on your modules in general. Great stuff!

grandier wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:03 pm Hi, [snip...]
Wow! First post since joining 4 years ago! Congrats! and congrats on the VM modules! :phones:

Thanks for your nice comments Wagtunes and Plexuss! It's really encouraging to hear that people like the modules. :D

I also wanted to mention that the updated version of the Matrix Sequencer has been published, so the problem that was reported should be fixed now.

Cheers!

By the way I own the Ultimate Bundle and those modules are not showing in Voltage. How can I solve this? Thanks!

UnbalancedBeats wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:16 pm By the way I own the Ultimate Bundle and those modules are not showing in Voltage. How can I solve this? Thanks!
I found some of the modules in the store within Voltage Modular, ignored the pricetag and doubleclicked to see what happened. And voilà, the module appeared within the patch as I hoped. Cumbersome but at least it works til it's fixed. ;-)

EDIT: also thanks for letting us know, some of these are quite useful. :tu:

Return to “Instruments”