Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
grandier
KVRer
4 posts since 11 Feb, 2015

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:29 am

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
It's really nice to see that several of our recent requests have already been implemented in this new version! Thanks for listening to you users CA, and great job on the new modules!

I also noticed that Dan mentioned that there are some new 3rd party modules coming soon, but he forgot to mention that my new bundle of mini modules is already available at the store:

https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/m ... les-bundle (https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/mini-modules-bundle)

I have several new and exciting modules that will be released soon, but I though I should just mention the release of this bundle for now, in case some people missed it.

Cheers!

Whywhy
KVRist
334 posts since 11 Aug, 2018

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:58 am

Hi Mr Benard,
A question :
If I buy your mega bundle, will it include your future modules?
Best.

grandier
KVRer
4 posts since 11 Feb, 2015

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 am

Hi Whywhy,

The mini modules are not included in the mega bundle. I will be adding some new modules to the mega bundle shortly that will be free for people who already own it, but I also have a new collection of comparable size to the first mega bundle that will be released in the near future. I see this as similar to the way Cherry Audio adds modules to the core package, but also releases new modules that are not included in that package and are offered separately.

As a user myself, I realize that it's really nice to receive the new modules as part of the existing bundles I already own, as with the additions to core, or with some other developers, and this would be possible if I just wanted to release a handful of modules from time to time. But it's also nice to see lots of new modules being developed, even if they're sold separately. And in my case, I simply wouldn't be able to invest the kind of time and resources it takes to be able to develop all the new modules I want and keep expanding the collections in a significant way if I were to just include them in the old bundles.

I think the new bundles make sense on their own as separate products, and some of the new modules will really exciting. But I do also want to keep including additions to the old bundles from time to time, to add value and show some love to my users. I hope this makes sense.

All the best,

H

Whywhy
KVRist
334 posts since 11 Aug, 2018

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:06 am

It makes sense !

rene44
KVRer
25 posts since 14 Jan, 2009 from Holland

Post Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:11 pm

I am demoing the mini modules from Bernard the last 5 hours and I like them. They are working good and it gives much more space on your screen. Very happy with the Mini Loth LFO which produces very very long LFO times. Nice work

Saw
KVRist
143 posts since 20 Sep, 2006

Post Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 am

Hi there,

Can any of the owners of the "Andrew Macaulay Modules" demonstrate examples of sound
of Pattern Ratcheter and / or Micro Ratcheter ?

I also really want to listen to any audio examples of modules from the
Andrew Macaulay's Ultimate Bundle collection (there are no links to products of this developer on YouTube)
Does anyone use this collection?

Grodada
KVRist
59 posts since 4 Sep, 2011 from france

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:59 pm

I will like more esoteric modules, the software should free hardware concepts (eg mutable), why not more digital ideas (like twistedtools on reaktor)
, key switch mapping for snapshot setting switch(fsu possible) ,graphical automation module with draw option .

WasteLand
KVRist
286 posts since 8 Jun, 2018

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:48 am

Saw wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 am
Hi there,

Can any of the owners of the "Andrew Macaulay Modules" demonstrate examples of sound
of Pattern Ratcheter and / or Micro Ratcheter ?

I also really want to listen to any audio examples of modules from the
Andrew Macaulay's Ultimate Bundle collection (there are no links to products of this developer on YouTube)
Does anyone use this collection?
audio examples i do not know, he has is own website:

https://andrewmacaulaymusic.uk/modules/

yes i do use them. i like them.
win 7 pro; cubase 10 pro, live 10 suite (+push 2), reaper, arturia V collection 6, reason 10, maschine (mk3+jam), korg collection, komplete 11 ultimate, softube modular, VM and many more..
https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

Return to “Instruments”