Tranzistow/Diodow Programming, Display, And Other Tips

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It actually also works if it's right next to the DLL, over here.

I had to create a Tranzistow folder in my local folder because it didnt exist

(C:\Users\<YourWindowsUserName>\AppData\Local\Tranzistow)

I placed this in the empty .ini

[Editor]

; Halloween Orange Theme
FlatSliders=1
EditColor=$0099ff
FontColor=$26d5f7
FrameColor=$607080
HiddenColor=$607080
AltHiddenColor=$4080de
KnobColor=$c02080
OverflowColor=$563cfa
SliderColor=$607080
SectionColor=$4080de
ValueColor=$0099ff
WindowColor=$20202a

So far, nothing happens

I tried both, the local location, and next to the .dll and nothing happens

Dunno, works just fine over here in Reaper...

Of course, the .ini needs to be named Tranzistow.ini.

EvilDragon wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:36 pm It actually also works if it's right next to the DLL, over here.
Do you have an exact example of what the inside of the .ini file should look like? Sorry for the trouble

Depends what's written in it , my ini only has the colour scheme + flat sliders
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Damn, im floored. I did everything exactly how its supposed to be, added the correct code, saved the correct .ini file as Tranzistow.ini

Placed it next to my .dll

It just will not recognize it

Do I need to also install or place the Hrastow64 file somewhere in particular? Does that need to be located somewhere for this to work?

No.

Then I am clueless. I removed the user/appdata/local folder, placed the .ini file next to Tranzistow64.dll, and nothing happens. I want to donate and support the synth, but if I cant get the .dll to recognize, then I will be stuck with the donations message as well

yul wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:36 pm The file should not be in your VST folder but rather in your settings folder somewhere else. Please read carefully.
It can perfectly reside in your vst tranzistow folder as long as there is just 1 and only 1 ini tranz ini. file on your pc .
reason why it won't work is probably there is another ini file in one the windows folders , at least that's my experience
Eyeball exchanging

vertibration wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:27 pm Then I am clueless. I removed the user/appdata/local folder, placed the .ini file next to Tranzistow64.dll, and nothing happens. I want to donate and support the synth, but if I cant get the .dll to recognize, then I will be stuck with the donations message as well
Try your
C:\Users\<YourWindowsUserName>\AppData\Local\Tranzistow
or
locall app data
folder and see if there is still an tranz ini file
Eyeball exchanging

Nope, I checked every single file on my PC. Its only located next to the .dll.....ugh

Then also check for line breaks or extra spaces in your file that could cause issues. In my experience it made a difference.

I myself am not using custom colors etc I actually like the early 80s CRT colors and don't bother

I just copied exactly the lines that Evil Dragon posted. I only have the file next to my .dll, and there are no other copies on my PC

Return to “Instruments”