Worst plugin customers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Steinberg customers; their customer service people are so obviously punishing everybody for previous customers bad behaviour (such as asking support a question - I admit, I made this mistake once :help: ) :hihi:

The worst customers are the ones who aren't your customers! Shut up ya dang freeloaders!
"Now I paid a lot of money $0 for this plug-in and I demand some respect and kind hollow words! I don't even use the software but I think you should spend years implementing a feature nobody wants or cares about!"

Kind hollow words I should have in my forum signature: I'm sorry you feel that way.

The best customers: "This is Windows only and I don't offer refunds and ..."
"That's okay! I don't even use this kind of software ..."
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

V0RT3X wrote:We have a thread for the companies, but what about a thread for all the whiny entitled customers who ask for ridiculous feature requests and rudely demand support?
I have no idea what entitled means, but I demand an answer to when Zebra3 will be released (with my 5 point EQ included!) and when Korg is going to release those updated Legacy Collection GUIs (Wavestation first!)!!! And I'll set some words in bold to accent my outrage at having to demand some godamned answers!!!

Harumpf!

SciFiArtMan wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:We have a thread for the companies, but what about a thread for all the whiny entitled customers who ask for ridiculous feature requests and rudely demand support?
I have no idea what entitled means, but I demand an answer to when Zebra3 will be released (with my 5 point EQ included!) and when Korg is going to release those updated Legacy Collection GUIs (Wavestation first!)!!! And I'll set some words in bold to accent my outrage at having to demand some godamned answers!!!

Harumpf!
Hahaha, yes.
I'm angry because the free plug in i downloaded doesn't work exactly as i want it to. The developer is a bad person for not catering to my every whim. My favorite: This plug in is too complicated. "What's that? Did i RTFM? Well, no, i shouldn't have to read the manual to use it." Granted that could be the case for say, a simple effect but...
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

CrystalWizard wrote:
SciFiArtMan wrote:

Harumpf!
Hahaha, yes.
I'm angry because the free plug in i downloaded doesn't work exactly as i want it to. The developer is a bad person for not catering to my every whim. My favorite: This plug in is too complicated. "What's that? Did i RTFM? Well, no, i shouldn't have to read the manual to use it." Granted that could be the case for say, a simple effect but...
Don't even get me started on free plugins! Sure, "free" financially, but they often cost a FORTUNE in frustration and wasted time in forum combat with the dev! And that one asshat even said my idea for ADSR on every voice seemed "ridiculous and pointless!" Like he would know!

Ridiculous indeed!

:hihi:
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Plugin Alliance customers are the worst. They get a monthly voucher and then complain that there aren't enough sales that allow them to get a plugin for free by using the free voucher on the sales price.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Plugin Alliance customers are the worst. They get a monthly voucher and then complain that there aren't enough sales that allow them to get a plugin for free by using the free voucher on the sales price.

Wait, is that wrong? :hihi:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

This thread dissapoints
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote:This thread dissapoints
Seriously. Come on, folks. We need names, here!

Larry Twiddler of Trenton, NJ asked me to add a sequencer to my VU-meter plugin, and when I implemented his feature request, he didn't even thank me!

Steven Slate fanbois on Facebook.

I dont see the point in looking at the worst of this, worst of that. Why is 'worst' all of a sudden the theme? I'm more interested in the best as everyone else should be. There's too much negativity in the world at the moment. I dont know why people are fascinated about things in their worst condition, be it other humans or software.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

rod_zero wrote:This thread dissapoints
...as does your spelling...

... and grammar.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”