Worst plugin customers

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
krabbencutter
KVRist
353 posts since 12 Jul, 2013

Post Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:54 pm

customers that don't buy waves products or ilok protected software but turn every 'new product'-thread into an 'ilok/wup is the devil'-thread :help:
I build stuff for REAKTOR, just in case anyone cares :party:

aciddose
KVRAF
12070 posts since 7 Dec, 2004

Re: Worst plugin customers

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:20 am

So you're saying we need a "Wurst plugin customers" thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sON0He2mTC8
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.

SciFiArtMan
KVRian
1044 posts since 24 May, 2006 from Our Amazing Oasis in Space - USA Section

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 am

aciddose wrote:So you're saying we need a "Wurst plugin customers" thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sON0He2mTC8
Are you implying that you see your customer base here on KVR as a bunch of demented whiners constantly yelling, "Sausages, SAUSAGES!!!"?

Maybe we're all demented whiners, in our own way... SAUSAGES, KORG!!!

egbert101
KVRAF
2103 posts since 13 Jun, 2014

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 am

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No rest for the wicked.

Aloysius
KVRAF
22438 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from a computer

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:52 am

demented sausage dogs
This little piggy went to the butchers ...

SciFiArtMan
KVRian
1044 posts since 24 May, 2006 from Our Amazing Oasis in Space - USA Section

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 am

Woof!

WOK
KVRAF
2093 posts since 24 Feb, 2004 from Germany

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:12 am

aciddose wrote:The worst customers are the ones who aren't your customers! Shut up ya dang freeloaders!
"Now I paid a lot of money $0 for this plug-in and I demand some respect and kind hollow words! I don't even use the software but I think you should spend years implementing a feature nobody wants or cares about!"
Reminds me of:  "I just finished my last plugin and releasing it for free..."   "GOD DAMN, NO 64 BIT VERSION?? NO MAC VERSION??? IN WHICH CENTURY ARE YOU LIVING???"

ImageImage

whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
26280 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:25 am

aciddose wrote:So you're saying we need a "Wurst plugin customers" thread?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p7006411
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."

gas pump
Banned
141 posts since 4 May, 2017

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 am

V0RT3X wrote:We have a thread for the companies, but what about a thread for all the whiny entitled customers who ask for ridiculous feature requests and rudely demand support?

C’mon we need some balance here on KVR.

:hihi:
I much prefer the whiny entitled KVR posters myself, because their demands for support are supremely rude. How dare they even think that a company would consider taking their users' feature requests? How appalling, I mean seriously. ;)

aciddose
KVRAF
12070 posts since 7 Dec, 2004

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Wurst is the worst with too many krauts.

Why can't those chaps just be sensible and use tamarind vinegar? Ah yes, now some wurst-ershire sauce is the only proper way to have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v2YwaAQZ6w
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.

Woodgardens
KVRist
168 posts since 18 Oct, 2017

Post Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:45 pm

It's impossible to describe what happened to me today, but for a moment I thoigt I had a life. Anyway... let but.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dutchspeakwo ... 9196592128

laat maar (zitten)=never mind

Usually 'laat maar'='let but''/'zitten'='to sit'

Ik heb geen leven, maarrrr.../I don't have a life, but..

nocturnal owl
KVRist
190 posts since 17 Feb, 2016 from west coast somewhere USA....

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:41 am

All ye should have stuck with One Ping Only. Never a bad customer amongst the lot.

https://youtu.be/PUalD41P1jY

Cinebient
KVRAF
3738 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:55 am

Wurst? Cheese? What?
Try some Triple Cheese trough Sausage Fattener.
Tasty.
I prefer Currywurst!

nichttuntun
KVRian
508 posts since 22 Nov, 2017

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 pm

elxsound wrote:
vurt wrote:whats wrong with noise?

f**k presets, obv.
Germans
:D :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :D

Why? Because we are totally spoiled by a german company named U-He with extremely good and fast responding and a cool customers service-staff? Because of veeeery long termed maintainance including multiple free updates with major improvements AND new great features of their already excellent plugins?
Because their plugins just run with a serial having no further online validation or dongle hassle? Because they produce the upcoming ZEBRA3 although ZEBRA2 already is amazing and Z2 HZ-owners will get Z3 for free? Because their sensational REPRO5 was free for REPRO1 users? In other words they DO appreciate their long time faithful customers?

Yes, germans can get annoying for some devs who aren´t as cool as the above mentioned company :D

recursive one
KVRAF
3738 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:56 am

nichttuntun wrote: Why? Because we are totally spoiled by a german company named U-He with extremely good and fast responding and a cool customers service-staff? Because of veeeery long termed maintainance including multiple free updates with major improvements AND new great features of their already excellent plugins?
Because their plugins just run with a serial having no further online validation or dongle hassle? Because they produce the upcoming ZEBRA3 although ZEBRA2 already is amazing and Z2 HZ-owners will get Z3 for free? Because their sensational REPRO5 was free for REPRO1 users? In other words they DO appreciate their long time faithful customers?
Well, sorry for being a dick but do you really think over-the-top fanboyish posts like this help anything?

I like some U-he plugins (not all of them though) and have quite a few of them, sure U-He makes good stuff and they treat their customers well, but I can't say they are very different to other good plugin companies such as Reveral Sound, Xfer, Parawave, Dmitry Sches and others who also make excellent plugins with equally good sound quality, support their customers and communicate with them in a constructive way, provide significant updates for free, etc. Probably they aren't involved into this forum as much as U-He, that's the only big difference I can think of.
I hate incomplete sentences because they ...

Return to “Instruments”