Mini-g VSTi v1.5c (Finally)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

layzer wrote:
Chris-S wrote:
braj wrote:Well, I guess my first question is, how does it compare to The Legend?
The Legend wins. :)
mmm hmmmm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3jltB7ss7k
I dont understand it, you are comparing totaly different sounds to make a judgment. Why?

Elektronisch wrote:
layzer wrote:
Chris-S wrote:
braj wrote:Well, I guess my first question is, how does it compare to The Legend?
mmm hmmmm
I dont understand it, you are comparing totaly different sounds to make a judgment. Why?
both sound thick and good to me. although not identical.
point is, neither is better, only different but people that
are brainwashed wont admit it
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
layzer wrote:
Chris-S wrote:
mmm hmmmm
both sound thick and good to me. although not identical.
point is, neither is better, only different but people that
are brainwashed wont admit it
Well both are seem to be emulating MiniMoog. So initial thought when asking wich is better = wich is closer to the real deal. I dont think its a debate wich sounds better as a synth in regard as a synth. So you should really explain in your "comparison" video what is your point, because not everyone will understand.

I dont understand about what people are brainwashed, but ok :D

Legend is prob better guys :)

But the must fun is.

3 x Morph Oscillators with range, semi, fine, env, and 16 shapes for each oscillator

Legends got 7 normal waveforms.

But i think the sound of Legend is more closer to moog :)

yobare wrote:
But i think the sound of Legend is more closer to moog :)

Yes it is, a lot closer, but thats kinda the aim when you are doing an emulation.

How to link the Modwheel to vibrato?

will fix that. :)

Tj Shredder wrote:I would reall like to know what is the programmers motivation to create another clone of such an architecture. Beside getting into learning to program such, but then why bother to publish it?
Did you miss something in the original, or any of the 1001 free clones?
For example I am doing this for fun and learning - I learnt a tons about how each effects are really working by trying to implement it. But unless I won't have any great innovative idea what to add to my synth I will never release it (especially since I suck at GUI and don't have any real desire to learn it).

The modwheel will now be able to connect to the lfo. for next update :)

Now u can use the mod wheel to control the vibrato :)

Thanks, that's very quick fixing. :tu:

i will update again i made big mistake the synth was actually playing in c¤ not c.

its fixed in the 1.5b

There's something wrong with the download link, so I can't testify as to how this one fares.

I will upload soon. Actually this synth had no issue with the octaves. Little-V had its fixed now. Disco polo dident have problems either.

Tj Shredder wrote:I would reall like to know what is the programmers motivation to create another clone of such an architecture. Beside getting into learning to program such, but then why bother to publish it?
Did you miss something in the original, or any of the 1001 free clones?
learning to program, then posting to get feedback from users to maybe improve his abilities.

its not as if him doing so is filling the internet so there will be no room for anyone else to post anything :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”