Plogue update?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anything on the Chipsynth front. :wink:

I was hoping for more development on Alter Ego, like a really good sounding professional bank for sale. I would happily buy a bank or three from them. I haven't tried chipsynth though, is it more or less robotic than Alter Ego?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Not sure how close Chipsynth FC is close to being released, but that's supposed to be the first one, and seems to be their main focus.

Further development of Alter/Ego is unlikely, the last time David was asked about that he said they'd fix major bugs if any are found, but that's pretty much it. The Leora voice should get a full release and English someday - currently she's only in French, and beta.

Chipsynth is non-singing synths, basically sequels to Chipsounds. Chipspeech is like Alter/Ego but more robotic, being emulations of synth voices from the 1960s to the 1990s, and whenever the Voder gets added to that, it'll go back to the 1930s, too.

Return to “Instruments”