Scratch Master Pro Comming Soon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Her are the rest of the screenshots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

and I created some nice custom drop down menus.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Interested in this, but wont be buying it with that horrible UI, blue green against dark blue and black, sorry that is 1988 bulletin board or something, all the controls are blending together.

The plugin itself looks slick and i am most interested in the DVS control to be honest, but not while it looks like that, there are plemty of software that are not going to burn my retinas while i DJ.

The name is a little tacky too, just saying.
Duh

bungle wrote:Interested in this, but wont be buying it with that horrible UI, blue green against dark blue and black, sorry that is 1988 bulletin board or something, all the controls are blending together.

The plugin itself looks slick and i am most interested in the DVS control to be honest, but not while it looks like that, there are plemty of software that are not going to burn my retinas while i DJ.

So you like the original GUI?

I guess there's no pleasing everyone... :dog:

bungle wrote:Interested in this, but wont be buying it with that horrible UI, blue green against dark blue and black, sorry that is 1988 bulletin board or something, all the controls are blending together.

You think that that GUI is eye burning? that seems a little strange to me, what color scheme makes sense to you?

vaporware

Any chance of this seeing the light of day soon? It's just what I've been looking for. I've seen scratching emulated in Renoise, but the amount of work involved takes the fun right out of it.

Straight2Vinyl wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:57 am Any chance of this seeing the light of day soon? It's just what I've been looking for. I've seen scratching emulated in Renoise, but the amount of work involved takes the fun right out of it.
He didn't meet his funding goal so it's dead. End of story.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:55 am He didn't meet his funding goal so it's dead. End of story.
If true, that’s a bit of a shame. As I said above, I was looking forward to demoing this. But as I also said above, I’m done wih funding Kickstarters; I’ve been burned too many times (three times, to be precise). I understand and sympathize with the funding needs of creators, and I’ve also had Kickstarter successes that worked perfectly. But I can’t keep literally throwing money away (I’m sorry, “investing”) on projects that might never materialize.

To be honest, I'm not surprised really... Designing interfaces, isn't a skill you can pick up in a few days or weeks, it can take months or even years to properly grasp and perfect, it is in itself an art form, and it's even more critical if you are asking money for whatever you are providing. The irony is that if one had Reaktor, they would have been able to change the GUI themselves, but really, that falls to the weigh side, because they themselves might not have the skills to do so, nor the time or inclination. You can't underestimate the importance of aesthetics, but that is just one part of the jigsaw you need to get right as a developer of interactive interfaces. If you can't get the aesthetics right..then it's pretty much doomed from the outset..
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

SirkusPi wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:06 am
wagtunes wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:55 am He didn't meet his funding goal so it's dead. End of story.
If true, that’s a bit of a shame. As I said above, I was looking forward to demoing this. But as I also said above, I’m done wih funding Kickstarters; I’ve been burned too many times (three times, to be precise). I understand and sympathize with the funding needs of creators, and I’ve also had Kickstarter successes that worked perfectly. But I can’t keep literally throwing money away (I’m sorry, “investing”) on projects that might never materialize.

It's not dead, but I'm definately at a standstill right now, the program is developed and %100 working, I'm working on getting it released, with or without kickstarter.

Any updates on SM Pro Mike?

Yes, Scratch Master Pro is available here...

https://unitedaudio-artists.com/

The current release thread is here...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=534851

Return to “Instruments”