Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sylenth1 SynthMaster One

Trancit wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:45 am I think, he´s running it on linux...
If that's what he meant, wow :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

We have 200 "modern" factory presets coming up in SynthMaster One v1.2. Here's the first audio demo by Mirko Ruta:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ne-factory

Also in this update we're gonna bring the iOS skins to desktop and introduce realtime visual feedback for modulations.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:48 pm We have 200 "modern" factory presets coming up in SynthMaster One v1.2. Here's the first audio demo by Mirko Ruta:

Also in this update we're gonna bring the iOS skins to desktop and introduce realtime visual feedback for modulations.
Go Big or go Home.

Way to go Bulent.....
Sounding good.
Looking forward to this...
is there an eta?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:55 pm Way to go Bulent.....
Sounding good.
is there an eta?
rsp
Hi Richard,

I am hoping to upload the v1.2 beta to our beta server on Friday, because there's a "hard" deadline: NAMM 2019 :D Those are not the only factory presets by the way. I just shared the first audio demo. We also have sounds by Venus Theory (Fragment Audio) and Dean Daughters (Electronisounds)
Works at KV331 Audio

Ah Nice.
so those you put up are by Mirko, I wasn't sure if he just did the demo or also did the patches in the demo.
Sounding good. Hoping it brings you a lot of new customers.
( I actually prefer or at least prefer to work with SMone more than SM2. I know, I know, burn me at the stake :)), but indeed it is one of my favourite dance/remix synths that I reach for when working on such projects.

I was trying to make it to my first Namm this year, but currently I don't think it will happen.
If by some miracle it does, I will definitely come by to say hi.

rsp
kv331 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:57 pm
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:55 pm Way to go Bulent.....
Sounding good.
is there an eta?
rsp
Hi Richard,

I am hoping to upload the v1.2 beta to our beta server on Friday, because there's a "hard" deadline: NAMM 2019 :D Those are not the only factory presets by the way. I just shared the first audio demo. We also have sounds by Venus Theory (Fragment Audio) and Dean Daughters (Electronisounds)
sound sculptist

Some further factory presets coming up in SynthMaster One v1.2:

Nu-Disco presets by Electronisounds:

Psytrance presets by Electronisounds:
Works at KV331 Audio

zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:09 pm ( I actually prefer or at least prefer to work with SMone more than SM2. I know, I know, burn me at the stake :)), but indeed it is one of my favourite dance/remix synths that I reach for when working on such projects.
I will concentrate on SM1 for at least until February. There are some "infrastructural" changes I am making, and I will implement them first before moving on to SM3 development. The good thing is those changes are already necessary for SM3, so time is not wasted!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:19 am
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:09 pm ( I actually prefer or at least prefer to work with SMone more than SM2. I know, I know, burn me at the stake :)), but indeed it is one of my favourite dance/remix synths that I reach for when working on such projects.
I will concentrate on SM1 for at least until February. There are some "infrastructural" changes I am making, and I will implement them first before moving on to SM3 development. The good thing is those changes are already necessary for SM3, so time is not wasted!
I still think it was a bad idea to call your new synth SM1 when your other, totally different synth is called SM followed by a main version number...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 pm
kv331 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:19 am
I still think it was a bad idea to call your new synth SM1 when your other, totally different synth is called SM followed by a main version number...

Agree with you there...Always seems that SM2 is the follow up to SMOne..and sometimes I have to stop and think which one is it I want to use again?
rsp
sound sculptist

Also agree with that, it is confusing IMO. It took me reading a "big brother to SM One" blurb to realize that SM was the flagship product (obviously price is a clue too but with sales and all....)

Guys, we called it SynthMaster One to emphase that it's a lighter/simpler version. SM2 is a followup to SM1, featurewise. We also considered to name it "SynthMaster First", but then finalized with SynthMaster One.

I wonder what you guys would think when we have 1, 2 and 3 alltogether as separate products :D
Works at KV331 Audio

Why not SM Lite then? 8)

I wouldn't call it Lite, to be honest. Lite suggests that it's limited.

I don't know what's bad about SM One? It's not SM 1, it's SM One. ;)

Like Studio One :D
Works at KV331 Audio

chk071 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:48 pm I wouldn't call it Lite, to be honest. Lite suggests that it's limited.

I don't know what's bad about SM One? It's not SM 1, it's SM One. ;)
That's one problem, actually. When you talk about it, you simply say one, whether it is spelled 1 or one in the name.
Also, people are lazy, so they write 1 for one.

And yes, he himself said it is a lighter, simpler version, so he makes no secret that it is not as complete as the regular SM. Coke Lite is not inferior, either, it's just for a different target group.

Return to “Instruments”