SAMPLE FUEL - New Synth/Sample Company - Available Now - $34.99

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sample Fuel is a new company started out of being a little frustrated with buying so many sample libraries and soft synths that contained so few useful sounds and patches for my own personal compositions.

We will be releasing our first 2 synths POLY (analog) and WAVE (wavetables) in early May at only $34.99 each or bundled together for just $49.99. These are full blown synthesizers that are incredibly deep but with a focus on fast simple workflow. The initial patches mostly focus on sounds that sit well in modern scores without being overwhelming. I personally do not like when a sound is so developed that you have to write a cue "around" that sound.

I don't want to get into too much detail in this post but please feel free to check out the website that is "in progress" at the moment (no sales yet). A ton of information, demos and videos are already up.

There will be many other sample libraries released and soon. The biggest difference with our products is that most of them will have a hybrid synth/sample/analog/wavetable/granular engine. This sets it apart from most of the sample libraries on the market.

These products are being developed for the FREE HALionsonic SE engine. No USB e-licenser required.

The website is http://www.samplefuel.com
Last edited by samplefuel on Sun May 06, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Poly Main Page.png

POLY MAIN PAGE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WAVE Main Page.png
WAVE MAIN PAGE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Poly Synth.png
POLY Synth Page

Wave Synth Page.png
WAVE SYNTH PAGE

Poly Motion.png
MOTION PAGE

POLY FX.png
FX PAGE

Interesting ;)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Nice sounds and interface !

Sounds promising :phones:

We will "officially" be launching on Monday May 7th, but the website is live now and taking orders. You can download immediately. Website is https://www.samplefuel.com

I bought the bundle today. Although the install of Halion Sonic SE and the registration process in Halion library manager are quite difficult, the sounds are very rich, deep and inspirational. I found the controls for edition very friendly. Good work ! I hope success for your company !

freecham wrote:I bought the bundle today. Although the install of Halion Sonic SE and the registration process in Halion library manager are quite difficult, the sounds are very rich, deep and inspirational. I found the controls for edition very friendly. Good work ! I hope success for your company !
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement! I am glad you are enjoying The Hybrid Bundle.

We are going to make a quick video walking through the install process. The good news for some users is that if you use Cubase you already have HALion Sonic SE and just need to make sure you have the latest 3.10 or above update. The library manager can be quite simple actually but I feel a video walk through will alleviate any confusion.

Thanks again for your input.

FYI....an installation walk through video has been posted on our website.

Return to “Instruments”