The Mangle (SoundGuru), is it still alive ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

open source release would be cool

wagtunes wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:05 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:03 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:49 pm Except now he's still taking orders with a non functioning delivery link. So that makes him worse than an idiot. It makes him a crook.
This (and it needs to be said frequently, as people still recommend The Mangle).
I'm surprised Paypal hasn't shut him down yet. Certainly enough people had to have complained unless he's not making sales anymore.
I am really glad I came across this thread. I had emailed him a few times to get up to date download links since my old laptop died on me and I was about to buy Mangle again. I have quite a few DAWs but prefer to work mainly in Bitwig. Any idea if it still works in Bitwig 4 and if there are any permanent links still left to download the plugin?

jayfox75 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:26 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:49 pm Except now he's still taking orders with a non functioning delivery link. So that makes him worse than an idiot. It makes him a crook.
This (and it needs to be said frequently, as people still recommend The Mangle).
I'm surprised Paypal hasn't shut him down yet. Certainly enough people had to have complained unless he's not making sales anymore.
I am really glad I came across this thread. I had emailed him a few times to get up to date download links since my old laptop died on me and I was about to buy Mangle again. I have quite a few DAWs but prefer to work mainly in Bitwig. Any idea if it still works in Bitwig 4 and if there are any permanent links still left to download the plugin?
Not a clue on any of the above. Sorry.

there are no permanent links, try to find your email, with the link supplied, mine still works..
i bought it half year ago, or longer.. knowing all about it, but i got it, anyway, as a granular addict..
it works in bitwig studio 4.

but the Mangle still works, and has some nice features, as granular (and spectral, additve, etc. etc.) addict, i like, i took the plunge, with the bugs, that don't trouble me.

WasteLand wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:17 pm
there are no permanent links, try to find your email, with the link supplied, mine still works..
i bought it half year ago, or longer.. knowing all about it, but i got it, anyway, as a granular addict..
it works in bitwig studio 4.

but the Mangle still works, and has some nice features, as granular (and spectral, additve, etc. etc.) addict, i like, i took the plunge, with the bugs, that don't trouble me.
Hi Wasteland thanks for the reply. I have my email but when i click on the links to download in ejunkie they don't work. I had sent several emails to Tom from my original purchase below (with the email link partially "x"ed out :

Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 at 05:30
Subject: The Mangle Purchase
To: <jxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Dear Jason,

You can download file(s) for The Mangle at

https://www.e-junkie.com/d/?t=9P493xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note, download link(s) will expire after 120 hours from now or after 5 attempts, whichever event happens first.

Thanks for helping me make the Mangle! I will email your Paypal email address to inform you of updated versions.

If you'd prefer I send them to a different address, or you have bugs or feature requests, feel free to email me personally at tom@sound-guru.com. Many thanks!

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:00 pm
Not a clue on any of the above. Sorry.
Ok no worries - thought i would check. Based on this thread - you seemed to be the go-to guy :wink:

Return to “Instruments”