New Rob Papen synth : Go2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Go2

Teksonik wrote:
HunterKiller wrote: Usually people who like unnatural things, hate green. :cry: You need to get out into nature.
Usually people who jump to conclusions end up spraining an ankle. :wink:

I love Nature and spend considerable time enjoying it but I don't like green GUI's or clothes,or cars, or.....

Oh and not all Nature is green. I live in the Desert which tends to be mostly browns but is no less beautiful. :tu:
I live in Canada with near 5-6 months a year under snow. Snow is natural, so give me a white GUI!

Neon Breath wrote: I live in Canada with near 5-6 months a year under snow. Snow is natural, so give me a white GUI!
I love the snow only because on the rare occasion it snows here it melts before I have to shovel it..... :hihi:

Has anyone "lost" the Filter Envelope or am I missing something ? Is it a demo limitation or a bug or user error or ? I could swear it was there before.... :?
Go 2-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Neon Breath wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
HunterKiller wrote: Usually people who like unnatural things, hate green. :cry: You need to get out into nature.
Usually people who jump to conclusions end up spraining an ankle. :wink:

I love Nature and spend considerable time enjoying it but I don't like green GUI's or clothes,or cars, or.....

Oh and not all Nature is green. I live in the Desert which tends to be mostly browns but is no less beautiful. :tu:
I live in Canada with near 5-6 months a year under snow. Snow is natural, so give me a white GUI!
Sorry if I missed it, but is Go2 skinnable? It looks good to me, but it would be nice have one or 2 others to choose from.

HunterKiller wrote:Usually people who like unnatural things, hate green. :cry: You need to get out into nature.
Blue/grey combo - says you are dehumanized, with a tinge of futurism to spruce yourself up, and cover what you've lost. :borg:
Define "unnatural"!
It usually means "the things I don't like". :lol:

Its the obnxious neon greeny blue i hate, the rest is ok

Thanx for mentioning this - it's a no brainer price.
DubLifeSD wrote:It's $40.99 on everyplugin.com. Seems like good value, sounds great.

Teksonik wrote: Has anyone "lost" the Filter Envelope or am I missing something ? Is it a demo limitation or a bug or user error or ? I could swear it was there before.... :?
Same here after switching to the big Gui and restart.

Bugs should be reported at RP website, they're pretty good at investigating bugs.

I also do not like the Synthmaster teal, but you can edit the source files and change the colors, like in this quick unfinished test of mine:

or something like this:

Downloaded the demo... Fvck, it sounds really good!
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Chris-S wrote:
Teksonik wrote: Has anyone "lost" the Filter Envelope or am I missing something ? Is it a demo limitation or a bug or user error or ? I could swear it was there before.... :?
Same here after switching to the big Gui and restart.
Ok thanks I wanted to make sure it wasn't something else before reporting. That's it, changing to Big Screen does make the Filter Envelope disappear. I'll see if I can report at their site........ :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I ended up buying it for the same reasons I bought Sektor for $50: Even as a "soundset" it's worth it let alone geting a full synth out of it. for Go2, it comes with 600 presets and is $41US at everyplugins. That makes it worth it just as a "sound set" let along for a complete synth! Oh and also it sounds really good! Same with Sektor.

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

I am RTFM while I wait for the license to show up. This may be why Go2 is priced so low and so far not shown to be part of the Explorer bundle:
The current Rob Papen collection holds synthesizers with many features and various synthesis types which at times can be daunting to master in all their depths.

That is why we went looking for something simple and direct.

Return to “Instruments”