ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (v1.2.3 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

wagtunes wrote:Bjorn, is there a reason that this was abandoned?
It's not. It's still in early development (alpha/beta stage) :wink:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:

Seems fun. :tu: Will there be some way to assign any parameter to DAW automation?

Full Bucket wrote:Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:
That means there are plans to take it beyond that stage?

BlackWinny wrote:Hello Björn !

After the first request I made on the Scrooo thread about the Adventure Kids Waveforms I would like to make another one:

Could you implement a countdown so that after 24 hours of continuous use the synth stops all activities and displays in very big this message "TIME FOR BED !" ?

:hihi:
Just get a life :hihi:

wagtunes wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:
Clearly, thats why he started a new thread.

AnX wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Actually there's nothing clear about anything. The thread title says vaporware as if now and the OP says there's a pre alpha version. Nowhere does he explicitly state that he will be resuming work on this synth. My only take away from the post was that, if you want, there's this pre alpha version out there. And even then, no link is posted. So I don't know what take out of all this until Bjorn actually states what his intentions are.

It says "still vaporware" to be precise :wink: Still implies it is being developed...

wagtunes wrote:
AnX wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Actually there's nothing clear about anything. The thread title says vaporware as if now and the OP says there's a pre alpha version. Nowhere does he explicitly state that he will be resuming work on this synth. My only take away from the post was that, if you want, there's this pre alpha version out there. And even then, no link is posted. So I don't know what take out of all this until Bjorn actually states what his intentions are.

In the op is a link to another thread where this started. Read page 4 and 5. Its quite obvious this is a new project he is working on. He wouldnt start a thread to anounce something thats never going to be made.

wagtunes wrote:The thread title says vaporware as if now
Language thing.

From the context i can tell that he didnt mean 'from now on', but 'for the time being'.

AnX wrote:He wouldnt start a thread to anounce something thats never going to be made.
Sure !

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Please, make it happen!

ENV1 wrote:
Language thing.

From the context i can tell that he didnt mean 'from now on', but 'for the time being'.
Some old ladies need everything explaining or their twisted knickers cut of the blood supply to anything above their fingers
Amazon: why not use an alternative

ENV1 wrote:
Language thing.

This. I tried to be witty. Epic fail. So I changed the title of this thread.
alvfaria wrote:Please, make it happen!
It already happens. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

double post

Return to “Instruments”