SAMPLE FUEL - Submit DEMO TRACK and Get a FREE copy of POLY CRE8 (Synth)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are looking for demo tracks for the FREE POLY DEMO version. To download go to https://www.samplefuel.com/poly-demo.

THE DETAILS

Download the POLY demo and create a demo track that is at least 45 seconds long and utilizes at least 3 patches. It can be simple and we prefer it if the demo uses only POLY sounds or at least provide a "naked" version where we hear just what POLY is doing in the demo. This is a limited time offer. Once we have posted the official demos this offer will expire.

Submit all demo tracks to info@samplefuel.com

If we use your track as an official demo on the website you will get POLY for FREE....no strings attached!

Everyone that submits a demo track that is at least 45 seconds and contains at least 3 different demo patches will get a 50% off discount code towards the purchase of POLY, WAVE or THE HYBRID BUNDLE.

More product info at https://www.samplefuel.com
Last edited by samplefuel on Sat May 12, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

e-licenser? O'rly... WTF!

Elicenser is a soft elicenser and requires no USB dongle. Works like any software authorization.

The demo by the way requires no elicenser at all. It is not copy protected. It does run in Halion Sonic SE and does require you to authorize just like you would have to do with Kontakt, etc.....

nearly everything in the 'demo' is locked down?
and i need to have this 'halion' sampler installed? AND install eLicenser?
too convoluted for me.
also, on your product page the format is all messed up. text is overlayered.
on firefox 60, 32bit, just so you know.

Thanks for the heads up....we will look at it with firefox.

The demo patches play exactly the same as if you have the full version. The demo is to give you a taste of what it sounds like. We can't just unlock the features on the demo for obvious reasons.

POLY requires the HALion Sonic SE FREE player....just like all Kontakt libraries that are protected require you download their free player and install Native Access. It is exactly the same amount of steps. It literally takes about 5 minutes.

There is an install video on the website that walks you through step by step. Here is the link on youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... iMNv2aKGsI

inkwarp wrote:nearly everything in the 'demo' is locked down?
and i need to have this 'halion' sampler installed? AND install eLicenser?
too convoluted for me.
also, on your product page the format is all messed up. text is overlayered.
on firefox 60, 32bit, just so you know.
I just checked it on a computer (64 bit) Firefox current release version and everything looks normal. Are you on a computer or mobile device when you it looked strange?

The demo is to give you a taste of what it sounds like. We can't just unlock the features on the demo for obvious reasons.
i am not a programmer so i can't speak to that.
all i know is that there are plenty of ways to limit a demo without making aspects unavailable. time limits, burst of noise, watermarking etc. but you know more than i .

the site glitch was on a desktop.
it was the products page..
i know that websites can be a pain across different platforms.
it's no biggie.
ps. i did say it was 32bit for what it's worth...

I believe that it's a Halion Sonic SE product so the vendor has no control over the licensing or the ability to do much in terms of demo restrictions. Think of them like a Kontakt library.

inkwarp wrote:
The demo is to give you a taste of what it sounds like. We can't just unlock the features on the demo for obvious reasons.
i am not a programmer so i can't speak to that.
all i know is that there are plenty of ways to limit a demo without making aspects unavailable. time limits, burst of noise, watermarking etc. but you know more than i .

the site glitch was on a desktop.
it was the products page..
i know that websites can be a pain across different platforms.
it's no biggie.
ps. i did say it was 32bit for what it's worth...
Thanks for the info...I did not check the products page but will now.

As for your demo suggestions. We do not have control over making those demo suggestions...that would have to be a feature implemented by Steinberg and I doubt they would do that. On some of their own products they do give out timed licenses but again we are not supplied with that. Our only option to even provide a demo is to release something that is feature restricted.

ghettosynth wrote:I believe that it's a Halion Sonic SE product so the vendor has no control over the licensing or the ability to do much in terms of demo restrictions. Think of them like a Kontakt library.
That is exactly the situation.

then perhaps be more explicit about it in your OP.

inkwarp wrote:then perhaps be more explicit about it in your OP.
From the website....

Test out POLY for FREE! 40+ patches that give you a good taste of what you get with POLY or THE HYBRID BUNDLE.

*Limited feature set with the FREE Demo

It clearly states it is a limited feature set.

samplefuel wrote:
From the website....

Test out POLY for FREE! 40+ patches that give you a good taste of what you get with POLY or THE HYBRID BUNDLE.

I'm pretty sure that he meant that this is not a standalone VST but is, in essence, a soundset/sample library for a Steinberg Halion/Sonic/SE. I see that it says that in your FAQ, but I couldn't find it on your front page either.

ghettosynth wrote:
samplefuel wrote:
From the website....

I'm pretty sure that he meant that this is not a standalone VST but is, in essence, a soundset/sample library for a Steinberg Halion/Sonic/SE. I see that it says that in your FAQ, but I couldn't find it on your front page either.
I guess I slightly misunderstood. It really is a bit more than soundset/sample library....but yes not an independent instrument. Again it says all over the website on every product page that it runs inside the FREE HALion Sonic SE player. Download links provided as well.

The demo submissions will run until Thursday May 17th. The winning demos will be posted Friday the 18th.

Thanks for those who have or will submit.

Return to “Instruments”