Show us your NFR! (No sample libraries)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tj Shredder wrote:I recently found out, my newly bought Komplete is NFR. I got it by upgrading the free Sennheiser Kontakt drum library to the full Kontakt, and then upgrading to Komplete all within the 50% summer sale. I don't mind its NFR, that way I got it for almost half the price and I want to keep it anyway...
Though they could have told me before...
That's pretty lame. I was thinking of doing that too at one point.
What part makes it NFR? Is it the upgrading from Drumica part, or going from kontakt to komplete, or the fact that it's during the 50% off summer sale?

When testing the first or second Pianoteq version, I got an NFR version of the electric pianos for free... but when they re-packaged all the electric piano stuff some time ago, I seem to have been converted to a standard, "non-NFR" version of the new packs. So, free "mini-upgrade"! :) :)
pethu.se/music-releases
Not a part of the loudness war!

Local Man wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:I recently found out, my newly bought Komplete is NFR. I got it by upgrading the free Sennheiser Kontakt drum library to the full Kontakt, and then upgrading to Komplete all within the 50% summer sale. I don't mind its NFR, that way I got it for almost half the price and I want to keep it anyway...
Though they could have told me before...
That's pretty lame. I was thinking of doing that too at one point.
What part makes it NFR? Is it the upgrading from Drumica part, or going from kontakt to komplete, or the fact that it's during the 50% off summer sale?
Isn't it just the usual 2 months "NFR" period? After that period, you should be able to transfer them.

https://support.native-instruments.com/ ... nsferable-
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Return to “Instruments”