One Synth Challenge #113: The Scrooo by Full Bucket Music (Schiing Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

Me on every 16th:

Leonard Bowman wrote:Pardon me, but I was looking at the scoresheet and something seems odd- 1) it doesn't show TheNeverScene's vote, and it looks like schiing has more 5's. I don't want to tread on anyone's victory, I just want to know what I'm missing.
Great tracks, y'all, and thank you for the votes. You're too kind.
Same thing. There is no votes from NS. We all know that he has troubles in real life, but the rules is the rules, and he's track is even unfinished!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

VCA-089 wrote:
Leonard Bowman wrote:Pardon me, but I was looking at the scoresheet and something seems odd- 1) it doesn't show TheNeverScene's vote, and it looks like schiing has more 5's. I don't want to tread on anyone's victory, I just want to know what I'm missing.
Same thing. There is no votes from NS. We all know that he has troubles in real life, but the rules is the rules, and he's track is even unfinished!
Just put it down to a quirk ;)

Well done to all the OSC'ers :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

In any case: Congrats to the winners and the no-so-much winners! :party:
You guys created some fantastic tracks! :clap:

I know the scrooo is a bit unusual (that's why I made it) so hats off for picking up the challenge. :tu:

Cheers, Björn

VCA-089 wrote:
Even with unfinished track he beat all of us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For me it doesn't matter if it is 1st place or whatever but if someone feels bad about it I understand.

I personnaly :clap: to everyone who entered this round and did not give up because of limits that Scrooo have.

Congratulations to the winners and great work, everyone!

Really close at the the top this time around (so I hope the discrepancies found are worked out) but that's bound to be the case when there are fewer entries, I guess. (that's one reason I'd support a voting system closer to the Eurovision Song Contest where each voter has a set of scores).

Anyway, glad to be in top 10 as well as a bit surprised my favorite wasn't :P Well, everyone's taste is different!

Congrats to the top 5 … well done all :clap: . A little disappointed that my guitar solo didn't wow more people - :( but hey, not to everyone's taste I guess. Must try harder :dog:

My favs did well though - a good round indeed with a quirky synth to be sure. :tu:

dB

Full Bucket wrote: I know the scrooo is a bit unusual (that's why I made it) so hats off for picking up the challenge. :tu:

Cheers, Björn
Many thanks to you, Björn, not only because the scrooo but also all amazing synths and FXs that you have realesed for free. The scrooo has proven to be more than capable of generate beautiful sounds. Big :clap:

Also thanks to Brian for running this music challenge for several years now :tu: . We have here a great opportunity to learn a lot as well as force us to finish a track in a month, get invaluable feedback from people with different levels of skills and knowledge about music production and composition.

mehum wrote:(that's one reason I'd support a voting system closer to the Eurovision Song Contest where each voter has a set of scores)
That would make things very interesting!

I enjoyed this round - both working with the scrooo and listening to your entries - lots of 4s+ this time. And OSC has really opened my eyes to Björn's synths - love your work.

I might take a break from OSC for a while, but... cool synths keep me coming back, so I'll probably see you again before long :-D
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Wow that's a very close set of results. Great stuff everyone :tu:

While I agree it's not important, I would personlly like to see the votes fixed up around the TNS issues if possible. I kind of feel if we're playing a game with rules, we might as well get them right :) Also I am selfishly curious to find out if I might have actually beaten my previous best of 4th place :hyper: (or indeed it might all change and I drop out of the top 5! Who knows! :D )

(But if nothing changes and this is it - all good 8) )

zarf wrote: While I agree it's not important, I would personlly like to see the votes fixed up around the TNS issues if possible. I kind of feel if we're playing a game with rules, we might as well get them right :)
(But if nothing changes and this is it - all good 8) )
Same here.

schiing wrote: I might take a break from OSC for a while, but... cool synths keep me coming back, so I'll probably see you again before long :-D
Nóôòœøõöóōoooo,
Your Golden Ears and Magic Finger's are needed here, plus Crystal is amazeballz :D

I hope this is taken outta context :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:Nóôòœøõöóōoooo,
Your Golden Ears and Magic Finger's are needed here, plus Crystal is amazeballz :D
I was hoping someone would say that - thanks! :lol:
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

schiing wrote:
I thought everyone knew Crystal was amazeballz :D

:oops: that were a bit of a bad joke!! :clap: :clap: :pray: for the :clown:

:lol:

Eauson wrote:
schiing wrote:
I thought everyone knew Crystal was amazeballz :D

:oops: that were a bit of a bad joke!! :clap: :clap: :pray: for the :clown:

:lol:
Yeah - balls, fingers, crystal - I was about to make a Boogie Nights joke in my last comment, but I just left you hanging there. Now there's a bit of evil. :troll: :hihi: :lol:

Return to “Instruments”