Zebra 2 Brain Overload

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

wagtunes wrote:
low_low wrote:I'm glad Zeppelin was able to make music without Windows, that would have sucked, imagine if Page had been all like ... I can't make music because all I have is this electric guitar.
Irrelevant. I could go back to a hardware studio as well. I used one for over 35 years and never even thought of moving to computer. But if you're going to chuck the hardware and go all software, Linux is a piss poor choice, period. This isn't even debatable given how little software Linux supports in this area. So can we please stop with all these stupid straw man arguments. It's tiresome.
Don't blame me for your argument ... you literally said you couldn't have made music w/o the tools you have.

Any question about Zebra lately?

wagtunes wrote: Irrelevant. I could go back to a hardware studio as well. I used one for over 35 years and never even thought of moving to computer. But if you're going to chuck the hardware and go all software, Linux is a piss poor choice, period. This isn't even debatable given how little software Linux supports in this area. So can we please stop with all these stupid straw man arguments. It's tiresome.
Your comments are a bit like the sound sets you make. They share the same total and irrevocable inflexibility IMHO. And that's just IMHO. I guess having a wide array of plugins do not always make things better. :D

Urs wrote:Any question about Zebra lately?
What Zebra?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I'm new around here. Is this thread peak KVR?

No, but there was much praise for the linux support.

:lol:
Fernando (FMR)

low_low wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
low_low wrote:I'm glad Zeppelin was able to make music without Windows, that would have sucked, imagine if Page had been all like ... I can't make music because all I have is this electric guitar.
Irrelevant. I could go back to a hardware studio as well. I used one for over 35 years and never even thought of moving to computer. But if you're going to chuck the hardware and go all software, Linux is a piss poor choice, period. This isn't even debatable given how little software Linux supports in this area. So can we please stop with all these stupid straw man arguments. It's tiresome.
Don't blame me for your argument ... you literally said you couldn't have made music w/o the tools you have.
That's right. I can't. My hardware is gone. And even if I still had my hardware studio, I couldn't do the things I can do now. The stuff I use didn't exist in the hardware world. We have tech now that we couldn't even imagine 20 years ago. I am thankful every day for the things I have that allow me to do the things I can do, hardware or software. Linux would NOT allow me to do those things.

You can argue with that all you want (typical for KVR) but it doesn't change the facts.

low_low wrote:
No, but there was much praise for the linux support.
And we all want to know if we should pronounce it the colonial sounding ZEEBRA ...

Or the more elegant posh sounding Zebra (as in Debra) ...

Isn't it the other way around?
The english, colonialists? say Zebra like Debra like we do in the Caribbean and the Americans say Zeebra?
rsp
sound sculptist

don't tell the americans, but they're still a colony ;) shhhhh!

zvenx wrote:Isn't it the other way around?
The english, colonialists? say Zebra like Debra like we do in the Caribbean and the Americans say Zeebra?
rsp
Yes, but also in America they say colonial to mean English colonies, referring to the what became the Americans themselves, not the English ...

mevla wrote: And it prevents you from showing any creation you have made.
Ahhhh, I see. You're "one of those people", who - when cornered - suddenly make it a dance off competition. Again, adorable. :party:

It's not necessary to move the goal posts of the conversation. Let's stay on topic.
Any idea when Zebra 2 will be ready? :)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Ranoka wrote:I'm new around here. Is this thread peak KVR?
Yeah it's stuck in a swamp far below base camp. :cry: :clown:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

EnochLight wrote:.
Any idea when Zebra 2 will be ready? :)
few years back now

Return to “Instruments”