Any soft synth you are waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I never really cared about Diversion 1 (nice sound but crazy CPU usage to try to obtain the same thing you would get with other synths) but Thorn is absolutely mindblowing. Sounds incredibly promising for the future ! I'm constantly waiting for Diversion 2 now !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Synplant 2.

DJErmac wrote:I never really cared about Diversion 1 (nice sound but crazy CPU usage to try to obtain the same thing you would get with other synths)
That's the main issue i have with it too. I'm sure Diversion 2 will be more moderate on CPU. Hopefully the filters will still be as nice then. :)

e@rs wrote:Synplant 2.
Yep :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Synplant 2 has been "promised" for so long. At least I think I recall that Magnus mentioned he was working on v2 several years ago. Will it ever be released?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

^Indeed. But he got distracted by those Pocket Operators... :x

Hopefully one New Year's Day (this one?) we'll receive an email announcing it's release.

Melda Production MSoundFactory (and, of course, Zebra 3, Blue 3 - or is it Blue III? - and Synthmaster 3).

DJErmac wrote:It feels not like a music instrument to me, it's hard to explain. I really, really like it, but I use it when I'm trying to do something specific, not when I'm trying to be surprised getting lost with the features to obtain new sounds and colours.

And the updates are not huge improvements like they can be for Avenger (new synthesis modes etc...), they are mostly bugfixes. Everytime you ask for something to be added UVI say they can't. That's why I'm hoping for a total rebuild one day in a v2. Even if, I repeat it, the v1 is already a very good product : I think it could be so much more !

Oh : and the synthesis is far from being the best around...
The way I treat Falcon is like a modular synth (which it basically is) and a preset is a "patch" and then I make sub presets from there that are what Reaktor called "snap shots." So, build your instrument, then start making presets of it. Don't think about adding new things to your main patch. When you get an idea for something else to be changed or added, make a new master patch and repeat.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Yes, you're right. Personnaly I mainly use Falcon as a sampler and am perfectly fine with it.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

VCV Rack v1

and all the 0.xs between to be honest.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Cypher 2

SirkusPi wrote:
nilhartman wrote: DrumSpillage 2.5
As much as I like DrumSpillage too, this is never going to happen. It's time to let the beautuful dream go... :( (I don't have any inside info; this sentiment is based solely on the ongoing broken promises, and then silence, from the developer over the last several years.)
I really miss DrumSpillage since I went PC (that and all of SineVibes kit).

Virsyn Tera vsti, repaired and with all working modules, somewhen (or someday? how more right in english) maybe.
Last edited by c_voltage on Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jethrobull wrote:
e@rs wrote:Synplant 2.
Yep :tu:
That three

Also maybe Yamaha FS1R emulation.

Return to “Instruments”