Any soft synth you are waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new 2019 update for Vaz Modular with delicate interface etc...
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Saukar30 wrote:Dune 3 & Synthmaster 3 for me!

Also would love an update to Pure Synth Platinum from Gospel Musicians... its like a condensed version of Falcon for UVI Workstation. 1 of my favorites.

This new P2000 from Wusik looks like it would be the perfect utility for combining synths as well.

Not holding my breath, but AIR really should update their plugins to atleast be resizeable.
I haven't seen very much of P2000, but what does it bring to the table that New Sonic Arts Freestyle, DDMF Metaplugin and other similar software don't?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

olepro wrote:A new 2019 update for Vaz Modular with delicate interface etc...
Yeah, that would be cool indeed. Unfortunately Martin Fay closed his business since 2015. :(

dangayle wrote:- An iZotope Iris 2 update. I mean, literally, even just some bug fixes or something you bastards
I just bought this one second-hand. iZotope is a company that treats their older products like crap. I don't like this attitude at all.

Zebra 3, Dune 3

e@rs wrote:
dangayle wrote:- An iZotope Iris 2 update. I mean, literally, even just some bug fixes or something you bastards
I just bought this one second-hand. iZotope is a company that treats their older products like crap. I don't like this attitude at all.
I mean, hell, they still actively sell and promote it. It's one of the most unique and amazing synths on the market and they couldn't even ship one (1) (uno) bug fix after release?

Cinebient wrote:Alchemy 3
Ben did say that Alchemy 2 is coming for PC, and he is an honourable man of great integrity, so I trust his word.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

P900 for windows

starflakeprj wrote:
Saukar30 wrote:This new P2000 from Wusik looks like it would be the perfect utility for combining synths as well.
I haven't seen very much of P2000, but what does it bring to the table that New Sonic Arts Freestyle, DDMF Metaplugin and other similar software don't?
Wave (Plugin) Sequencing :hihi: ;-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Okay, CYPHER2 has arrived...

Ben H wrote:
Cinebient wrote:Alchemy 3
Ben did say that Alchemy 2 is coming for PC, and he is an honourable man of great integrity, so I trust his word.
Apple owns Alchemy now, so don’t count on a PC version ever. Ben probably made a boat load of cash dealing with Apple, so good for him. I would have done the same.

Zebra 3, Absynth 6.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

I'd like to see FM in Halion.

Seems like a no-brainer with the Yamaha/Steinberg connection.

I’d like a new cutting edge emulation of some old one oscillator analog subtractive synth. Something really innovative! :lol:

No, actually something really innovative like Kaivo 2 or something. No, i don’t care how much CPU a synth uses, i have a function on my DAW called ‘freeze track.’

Ok, how about Absynth 6.

I use a lot of older software... As others have commented, i haven’t seen much real innovation lately.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Synplant 2

Return to “Instruments”