Monique ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone using Monique ? Quite a monosynth.
monique.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mono ?

It's 2018. :uhuhuh:

AnX wrote:mono ?

This.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

A whole lot of controls for a mono synth...

Monika, der Lenz ist da!

Why does every synth have to do everything? What is wrong with using certain synths for specific purposes and other synths for others? I don't even think softsynths in the DAW realm should come with onboard FX.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:Why does every synth have to do everything? What is wrong with using certain synths for specific purposes and other synths for others? I don't even think softsynths in the DAW realm should come with onboard FX.
The consequent thing is: OnePingOnly! One thing and that quite good!

How many Eurorack modules and co. are mono ?

fluffy_little_something wrote:A whole lot of controls for a mono synth...
Modulations are extensive. You can also module 4 parameters between two patches. It's actually a very well-thought synth for people who like to create.

For instance, there's retriggering envelope for each oscillator at the filter input.
monique2.jpg
And that's for each of the 3 oscillators entering any of the 3 filters, straight from the source or from another filter.
monique3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mevla on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

mevla wrote:

Is this a eurocrap module? :roll:

mevla wrote:

How many Eurorack modules are software? Ok, Reaktor Blocks, but that's more for people who want authentic versions of hardware. To the rest of us, though, monophony seems pretty quaint.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

mevla wrote:

This is a virtual synth, not a eurorack module. :roll:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Just downloaded the demo. i have zero problem with monophonic softies, as most of the time i'm making bass sounds it seems like. But a lot of these presets sound way overcooked. Need some more tweaking time...

Halonmusic wrote:
mevla wrote:

This is a virtual synth, not a eurorack module. :roll:
Can you back up just a little bit ?

It's a synth, and it's mono, like many Euroack modules, which are synths, and mono. For a musician, a creator, you have mono choices between software and hardware. Both are on the market.

voidhead23 wrote:Just downloaded the demo. i have zero problem with monophonic softies, as most of the time i'm making bass sounds it seems like. But a lot of these presets sound way overcooked. Need some more tweaking time...
Indeed. Although once you get into the way it works there's ample leeway to craft nice sounds.

Return to “Instruments”