Omnisphere 3 Wishlist

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Omnisphere 1 Omnisphere 2

menthol wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:19 pm
TheMaestro wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:09 pm - Integrated KVR/Gearslutz Quick Reply window
- Future proof MIDI 3 compatibility
- Smell
- Apple TV App
- 3D glasses compatibility skinning
- 16 bit version
- Beatport Top 10 riff creator
- A rename to Genesisomnipro
Don't forget a holodeck. And more cowbell!
And the ability to wash dishes.

'standard edition' with half of the presets for half price... ( Like nexus starter)

Sorry if this was mentioned already but I'm not reading 10+ pages of comments for ettiquettes sake. Anyhow the only feature I find myself wishing for, although at an almost audio rate, is, again, audio rate capable cross modulation between layers a la phase plant. I understand omnisphere isn't supposed to be modular, what I'm suggesting is a kind of Clintonian third way where you could f/p/rm one layer with another without necessarily being able to, say, put the effects in front of the filter. Its what the Buddha would do

Just sayin',
Ben

I wish program changes would be recorded and recalled in my DAW (reaper). I like to hit 'record' and cycle through programs (using the GUI). But all of the program changes are lost during playback. Also, the changes should not be 'relative' to the starting program - it should be the actual program. And I don't care if the program takes time to load - I don't need precision timing. I just want to capture the vibe of the moment without having to preload patches or start a new instance every time I change programs.

I want "what you hear is what you get."

If this can already be done, then I haven't figured it out yet.

-wavetable editor
-text to wavetable like vital
-fm osc with 6 operator and editable algorithms
-sequencer like the one in pigments

250,000 presets

Chrisk-K wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:40 am 250,000 presets
Why would you want fewer presets than Omni 2 includes? :shrug:

:hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Chrisk-K wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:40 am 250,000 presets
:hihi:

Additive capabilities and better effects

Just load one instance of Omnisphere -> it eats your memory ~550mb. That is insane. Load patches, it eats more memory. So, more memory efficient please. A lot I mean.

i still think the granular synth, GUI + importing samples needs heavily be improved, make it faster and easier etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:02 am Additive capabilities and better effects
Yes, I´d like additive synthesis in Omnisphere. And fatter filters.

Time stretch toggle on/off built in, plz!
So we don't have to save patch and load into Serato or similar pluggo.

Must have Scratch-N-Sniff so you can smell the correct synth. I hate loading patches that smell like the wrong synth.

I would like to see RMX actually built into Omnisphere so when Omnisphere gets updated, so does RMX. Just like Trilian. No more endless waiting for an RMX update crap.

Return to “Instruments”