Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
dbender
KVRist
281 posts since 26 Feb, 2007

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:32 am

WilliamK wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:00 am
There are no reported bugs for eve, and you can already load older soundsets.
Thanks William. I've been following this thread off and on and thought they had to be converted by you.

Has that been done? If I buy Eve can I use all the sound sets I have??, which are:

WilliamK
KVRAF
4502 posts since 12 Jun, 2001 from Wusik Dot Com

Re: Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:35 am

Soundsets will load on all products, actually. Just preset banks not yet.

dbender
KVRist

Re: Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 pm

WilliamK wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:35 am
Soundsets will load on all products, actually. Just preset banks not yet.
I see, thanks for the clarification.

When will I be able to use the old preset banks? That's when I'll buy the new Eve.

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Sorry, months from now.

dbender
KVRist

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:37 pm

WilliamK wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:26 pm
Sorry, months from now.
Thank you very much, I very much look forward to that and thanks again for updating eve

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Guys, I'm testing a new virtual store for wusik. Please, could you check and see if I didn't make any mistakes? Thank you! :-)

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:50 pm

Virtual Store: ok, updated the bundles page and some other things.

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:26 pm

https://youtu.be/_P_SFYATtyw

Ok, here we go, another year, another tons of work to do.

For those who missed, in 2018 I managed to get a heck load of work done: Wusik Station V9, Wusik EVE V5, several updates for all products. New download system and virtual store. A lot has been done. So 2019 shouldn't be different. :-)

-----------------------------

If you want to know more about my health, check out my previous videos about Bipolar and Mental Disorders.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jNg4xh0yaN

"Why you talk so much about this?" I tried to off myself, so I feel that I should tell people about this sort of thing, as no one had this talk with me before that. I didn't know I was sick, and that it was serious. Even after I tried to commit, I didn't understand what was going on. People need to know more about mental illness, so they can help each other. IMHO. If you don't like, just ignore, please. ;-)

Check out www.Wusik.com for detailed information on Wusik X42, Wusik Station V10 and also the latest S & W Promo.

PS: don't mind the big pile of TP in the bottom left, LOL. I'm saving it to TP some house down the street... :-p

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:06 am

New installer, uploaded a BETA version for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik P2000. Just click on Show All Files in the Download Area (use the Download URL you got when you purchased) and search for BETA on the filenames.

Here's what's changing: the installer is now 32 bits and backwards compatible with Windows 7. So it should run on both 32 and 64 bits OS. Some internal changes too to make it easier for me to release updates. ;-)

On Wusik P2000, if you are installing only it and don't use any other Wusik Product, the installer now has the extra files from the Sound Collection.

Cheers, WilliamK

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:32 pm

I also updated the Demonstration versions with the new installer. Also, the engine installers will always run even without the SoundCollection or NoSounds installers, to avoid confusion. Of course, you won't get sounds and presets without the sound collection, but at least you will be able to run the plugins with your own samples by just installing the engine files.

Wusik Station V9
https://www.wusik.com/download/WIN Demo Wusik Station V9 BETA_2019_06 Engine.zip

Wusik P2000
https://www.wusik.com/download/WIN Demo Wusik P2000 BETA_2019_06 Engine.zip

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:16 am

Someone asked for a 12db low pass filter, I think the Custom Filter -> Basic Low-Pass does a good job, please, let me know. :-)

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 am

:-(

WilliamK
KVRAF

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:59 am

New Wusik P2000 V1.0.6 Update (Windows/OSX, Full/Demo Versions)

- Complete new Installer with Uninstall option. Both compatible with older Windows 32 Bits versions, including the StandAlone Versions below.
- Better Standalone (Windows EXE or OSX APP) Applications (32/64 bits).
- Added an option to use either internal or external plugin scanner in the Plugins Manager.

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/produ ... usik-p2000

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”