Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, re-uploaded all the OSX (.dmg) files, they are now correct. Fixed the skins problems and also something else: it was creating a sub-sub folder for plugins. EG: vst/vst or vst3/vst3, fixed that too.

Cheers, WilliamK

Got a bit more finished on a new skin:

William, I have a question relating to the skin.

On both the Sample Player page and the WavSeq WAV page - the fine control in the bottom right corner has text labels for -, 0 and + but the control itself goes from 0 to 1.00

Should that say 0 and 10 instead?

Ah, it is 0.0 to 1.0, the skin is incorrect to be honest. :dog:

Hey guys, I will fix all the latest found stuff later this week. A few things, related to the installer on OSX, are a bit harder for me to code around, as I will need to learn a few things. ;-) So be patient, I will resolve everything soon. If anyone has some advice or could help me on the OSX Elevated Privileges code I would love that, thanks!

Cheers, WilliamK

Guys, I just got a report from an user having problems with osx high Sierra and live 10. Anyone with the same setup that is willing to help me beta test the problems?

From what I heard my current osx users didn't have such problems, so I'm a bit lost on where to look...

Cheers

What are the problems? I'm on Sierra but have Live 10 so may be able to help but there's a good chance the issue is related to the change to the AFPS filesystem. I'm still on HFS+.

One of the problems with APFS is that it changes indexing order. Can the problems experienced be related with that?
Fernando (FMR)

Thanks. Wusik eve is producing feedback sound. Wusik station can't resize correctly and it's blurry. Wusik 8008 crashes when changing parameters.

I have none of those issues. However, I did have an issue over the weekend where the installation went a bit wrong and Wusikstation was opening as Wusik One. Wusik One itself would halt and make glitching sounds when moving any knob before settling down. And I think 8008 did crash. It looked as though there was something in the way the plugins were accessing the shared data that was upsetting them.

I can't honestly remember but I think the issue might have been that I installed the 15GB shared data from last week and the engines but not the .dmg mentioned on the previous page (MAC_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds). I think installing that and the newer versions fixed those particular problems - though I'm not certain as I didn't make any notes on the process.

I will start correcting the problem in the new skin starting tomorrow....

dnekm wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:20 pm I will start correcting the problem in the new skin starting tomorrow....
Can you use a new colour for the selected part of the waveform too, like wite, for example? I really think that brown color has nothing to do with the rest of the color scheme.
Fernando (FMR)

I'm actually changing the behavior of the Dual Fine, to -1.0 to 1.0

Changed to colour to a different grey.... (see new screenshot above - may have to refresh the page)

I already changed the Fine control, but I will change it back. No problem...

Ok, new Wusik Station V9 for Windows files. Just download again (you may need to clear your cache first). I added the option to select the SF2 program, click on the bottom of the window. Also updated the Dual Fine on the Sample Player and Wave Sequencer to show -1.0 to +1.0, the others I left as they are (Min to Max). Will do Wusik 8008 and Wusik One soon. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”