Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

ATN69 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm Anyone else seen something like this?
Unfortunately yes :(

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:11 pm First criticism, unless I'm doing something wrong, the eg graphs are just pretty pictures and do not reflect the settings, that's a fail!
Yep, same here.

Dan wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 pm Well 137 pages not too bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-ahyU4uNU

Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:07 pm Also Synth doesnt cover whole midi keybaord and comes with no presets.
Didn't you installed the Factory library?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Sounding pretty good so far :)

EDIT: but I do have entire multiple instrument songs that don't use this much CPU :(
Last edited by Dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is it possible to download a demo yet? and do I need the NI installer control center thing or can I download a demo off the webz. Nothing on site yet..
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hitting the randomize button In FL Studio using any given preset In Massive X gives the preset a little more depth.

I suppose the question has already been answered somewhere here:

Will Massive X be able to import sound banks from Massive 1.5?

steve.lindqvist wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:24 pm I suppose the question has already been answered somewhere here:

Will Massive X be able to import sound banks from Massive 1.5?
they said no. it's a different product that will live side by side with massive.

mladi wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:18 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:07 pm Also Synth doesnt cover whole midi keybaord and comes with no presets.
Didn't you installed the Factory library?
Yeah, there are plenty of presets, and a LOT of awesome in there. Other than the static U/I elements, which is a complete fail and something that I'm assuming is on the table but was pushed back to a later version, this is really a versatile synth.

How does it sound? First impressions?

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:00 pm I'm just waiting for someone to say that it is their "Go To" synth after they have had it for 5 minutes : :lol:
Those comments always make me laugh.

Hmm , no massive download option here in native acces ( after updating )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Synth Sounds greatas expected, but the GUI is one of the worst of its kind. Its unbelievibly complicated in the parts where it shouldnt be. And modulation section is such a waste of space. Yeah its very discouraging to use.

Serum is better.

Also Synth doesnt cover whole midi keybaord and comes with no presets.
The factory library is a separate download.

Return to “Instruments”