Re:Vocaloid 5.

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
paragon69
KVRer
3 posts since 7 Sep, 2018

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Does anyone know if it's possible to create a song using the Vocaloid 5 editor or simply import a song...ONE SONG and then copy and paste a list of words i.e. names of countries(10-100 let's say) into the song at the same musical location in the song and thereby create multiple songs with different country names. I don't want to "one-off" each song when the only thing that changes is the name of the country. Thanks!

wagtunes
KVRAF
13610 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Re:Vocaloid 5.

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:54 pm

paragon69 wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to create a song using the Vocaloid 5 editor or simply import a song...ONE SONG and then copy and paste a list of words i.e. names of countries(10-100 let's say) into the song at the same musical location in the song and thereby create multiple songs with different country names. I don't want to "one-off" each song when the only thing that changes is the name of the country. Thanks!
No

paragon69
KVRer

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 am

Thanks for responding. No, it's not possible or No, you don't know.

wagtunes
KVRAF
13610 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:21 am

paragon69 wrote:Thanks for responding. No, it's not possible or No, you don't know.
It's not possible.

Pelicanomicon
KVRist
33 posts since 29 Sep, 2015

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Is this for some kind of epic Yakko's World cover or something? Because I just tested it with a cover MIDI off the Internets and yeah, it works.

Pelicanomicon
KVRist

Post Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:24 pm

The sticky part is that each section you paste has to have the same number of syllables to notes otherwise you will have to manually tweak either lyrics or notes. Anyway you can highlight a range of notes in the middle of a Vocaloid5 track, access Job>Insert Lyrics, paste lyrics inthe popup, and the editor will distribute it out. ETA It'll paste over existing lyrics as long as phonemes arent locked.
Last edited by Pelicanomicon on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paragon69
KVRer

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:39 am

Wow! That's great news. If I want to create music that would accommodate 1,2,3 or 4 syllables of a particular lyric, I'd just have to create four versions of the same song and then cut and paste the lyric with the same number of syllables into the respective song. Is it possible to chat with you offline about this? I don't own the product yet, but I will. I have a few questions it sounds like you could answer quickly. Thanks so much!

Pelicanomicon
KVRist

Post Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 pm

You can PM me. Just understand I might not have all the answers you're looking for :)

So many people wonder how this software works, Yamaha ought to put out a limited demo of Vocaloid5. They could make a small, one-pitch voicebank for exclusive use with it.

Return to “Instruments”