Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:07 pm, edited 86 times in total.

They all look like clones of other VSTi
Amazon: why not use an alternative

They are all made from scratch and are not any clones. Infected-sounds. We where very serious it dident be The same as other vsts and have their own style. So can u spesific more in detail what you mean. There are many vsts out there looking close to others. There is like 100 000 of vsts and synths out there its Hard to not look close to any other ones. No other synths have The exact same design as our synths. Its like an BMW and Audi both are cars and look similar. Hope you understand what i mean.

But if you find anything exact same as other synths pls inform me.

Its like a car is square now The other company have to do it like a circle because it look like The others. We try still to do our own style and do it not to similar. Explain what you mean pls what you have seen that reminds very much of another synth. Instead of just a short complaining.

Thanks for the PM

Youre right, I do suck
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I think you miss understod the PM then. I explained for you. When you tell something like this. It feels like you saying your synths suck! Hope this helps you to understand what i was saying.

Instead of explaining in the comment over how you mean. Its hard for me to understand what you mean when you typing something like that?

yobare wrote: Its like a car is square now The other company have to do it like a circle because it look like The others. We try still to do our own style and do it not to similar. Explain what you mean pls what you have seen that reminds very much of another synth. Instead of just a short complaining.
I am glad you catch up to VST making- it is more than I can do, so congratulations. However... I dont think it looks like everything else, but it sounds like everything else. What was the goal when you made it? I get it- the car is rectengular. The computer made sound is nothing but "eeeee" with filters applied. So many people before you already done this. I listened your sound demos for each synth. I did not hear even one sound that I dont have. Some nice basses that could be used but I already have them in many other VSTs and hardware. Please, show me one sound that you think you invented. If it is in the demos, tell me at what time stamp I can hear it. The reason companies going out of their ways adding arpegiators and phrasers is because the electrical sound is limited to just "eeeeeeee". There only so much can be done by filtering. If you program your synth to "do something" other than just make noize, then maybe it would be interesting. What does it do?

yobare wrote:They are all made from scratch
In Flowstone ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks Johann :party:

yobare wrote:I think you miss understod the PM then. I explained for you. When you tell something like this. It feels like you saying your synths suck! Hope this helps you to understand what i was saying.

Instead of explaining in the comment over how you mean. Its hard for me to understand what you mean when you typing something like that?

don't feed the trolls, there are a lot of them here.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I hope some one is up for doing presets. If you make a full preset bank to any of The purchased vsts. You Will get a free copy of your favorite. Also With updates.

We Will need your mail so your listed. So When we have updates ready we can send them.

Now The presets are pretty easy made. Because we wanted to make so you easily can make your own patches.

Astralv wrote:
yobare wrote: Its like a car is square now The other company have to do it like a circle because it look like The others. We try still to do our own style and do it not to similar. Explain what you mean pls what you have seen that reminds very much of another synth. Instead of just a short complaining.
I am glad you catch up to VST making- it is more than I can do, so congratulations. However... I dont think it looks like everything else, but it sounds like everything else. What was the goal when you made it? I get it- the car is rectengular. The computer made sound is nothing but "eeeee" with filters applied. So many people before you already done this. I listened your sound demos for each synth. I did not hear even one sound that I dont have. Some nice basses that could be used but I already have them in many other VSTs and hardware. Please, show me one sound that you think you invented. If it is in the demos, tell me at what time stamp I can hear it. The reason companies going out of their ways adding arpegiators and phrasers is because the electrical sound is limited to just "eeeeeeee". There only so much can be done by filtering. If you program your synth to "do something" other than just make noize, then maybe it would be interesting. What does it do?
These presets are very simple. Hope you understand because of amount of synths is Hard to make alot of intresting sounds. Its most made so you easy can modify and do your own patches. Most of my synths have 32 diffrent waveforms to choose from so you can make intresting sounds also most of them have wavedraw With save and load so you can do your own waveforms and load them and share With others. Also nearly all of them have ctrl a and b mode. Means some kind of pulse mode. With 4 diffrent types of modes. This means 1 wave form can prob make 1000 diffrent shapes or more. And then you have The wavedraws to so you can easily make alot of diffrent intresting sounds. Its not just a synth With saw square ramp triangel sinus like alot of other vsts out there. Then you have fatner and multi mode. Its like adding unison. So i can easily make a supersaw just using 1 oscillator With 1 saw. Some of The synths even have an ensembler and chorus added to. Also phaser With 4 diffrent modes. Some also have reverb With delay hp LP. Some have echo delay and pingpong delay. The only thing i dident add was a compressor because i think that could be added in your daw. I hope this explains some of The info about The synths. Forgot to say all synths also have an vowel formant filter added.

Some little info. Infected-sounds.

Also nearly all These presets are made With 1 oscillator Making basic easy sounds. Hope this sounds intresting just not make you think this is simple 4 wave shape synths. But its up to you ofc if you find it intresting :) i hope so. Hope this help answer some questions.

The site is updated.

Deleted.
Last edited by yobare on Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deleted.
Last edited by yobare on Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”