Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Empyrean (U-he Zebra 2 Presets) Zebra

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:11 pm
Hink wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:10 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:04 pm
Hink wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:01 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:58 pm so zebra is only good for IDM?
unless you put a horn on his head, then he's a unizeb
do you know of unikitty?

:o
awesome!
everything is...
sounds like a horny pussy
oh my :o
you'll feel so wrong when you poogle now!
:hihi: ftr...covid, kids stuck on the unit for over a year...we watch a lot of cartoons and kids movies at work...we hear this a bit too much :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-FCAJdZd3I
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

:tu:
new grandpa remember :hihi:

i know all the songs :D

PSA...SOCKPUPPET reporting everything vurt and me say is kinda funny :lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 pm It's your choice to make aggressive comments as a dev
But thing is, I don't make aggressive comments. I only react to them.

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well thought out = good IMO

And i'm not seeing Urs comment nor react to comments in an unnecessarily aggressive way. wth?
Last edited by CrystalWizard on Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 pm
A well thought out concept is a well thought out concept
But not necessarily "good."
Sure, I tend to think that "well thought out" is the objective equivalent of "good", which I think of as more of a subjective characterisation.

At least in the case of Zebra, time has told, wouldn't you agree?

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:05 pm
Urs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:55 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 pm It's your choice to make aggressive comments as a dev
In an unnecessarily aggressive way.
I must express disagreement

Some people just like attention of devs. Makes them feel important.

As you surely know all of the wars in euope before 1945 were "reactions". You seem to have a all too similar view on your own actions. I don´t mind about what you think is "shit", that you feel that such a vocabiulary is justified and who´s "numb" anyway, but the agression is quiet obvious in this case here:
Urs wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:16 pm
GRUMP wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:49 am
recursive one wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:14 am [...] and Hans Zimmer uses it [...]
"Hans Zimmer" is a brand that sells endorsement and emotions. The real actors in this roleplay are unknown - as usual.
Yes, you have obviously never met the man. The real person is completely unknown to you, and so is every bit of circumstance that led to him being who he is, and why I value his opinion quite a lot more than the vile shit that some people think they need to pour out.
It seems pretty much as if U-he would rely strongly on a good internet reputation and immediately try to make people shut up that critisize their products. That "swarm behavour" is quiet suspicious as well.

Peopple may think what trhey want to and I prefer all those many companys that really don´t mind about comments much over potentially investment capital driven wolves in Zebraskins who immediately say anyone´s dumb or numb or simply doesn´t know enough about their products if someone says "that thing is not that superiour as they want to make you believe".

And please don´t play the victium again now.

EOD. End of Kindergarten.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:05 pm
In an unnecessarily aggressive way.
In Germany we say "irgendwann ist mal gut" - some time is enough, particularly when people cross boundaries such as calling a dear friend a fraud. Or, as happened recently, accuse us of false advertisement using sock puppet accounts. I'm used to a lot of punches, but even my patience is sometimes coming to an end. Then - shockingly - I'll call it out. I've always done that, it's not a new thing, and apparently some people enjoy the opportunity of some good outrage that follows it.

Urs wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:17 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:24 pm
A well thought out concept is a well thought out concept
But not necessarily "good."
Sure, I tend to think that "well thought out" is the objective equivalent of "good", which I think of as more of a subjective characterisation.

At least in the case of Zebra, time has told, wouldn't you agree?
You clarify bullshit back into hay every time! Never missing a beat! So impressed!

Return to “Instruments”