Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

I downloaded and installed the demo version, but it crashes every time I load it into the older Sonar X3 and the new Cakewalk by Bandlab. I have no issues with other iLok plugins, so I don't think that's the problem, but who knows. I rebooted, tried it again, same issue.

I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit and 16 gigs of RAM.
error.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

@ere2learn
Was referring to my previous post.
Looking for a constant value.
I.e. no modulation via velocity.

xfghjcfghkjvgjlkvbhlkbjhklm
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Examigan wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:21 am I downloaded and installed the demo version, but it crashes every time I load it into the older Sonar X3 and the new Cakewalk by Bandlab. I have no issues with other iLok plugins, so I don't think that's the problem, but who knows. I rebooted, tried it again, same issue.

I am using Windows 8.1 64-bit and 16 gigs of RAM.
error.jpg
Hi Examigan. Apologies. We're looking into this for you as we speak and will hopefully be able to resolve the situation asap.

Eclectus wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:07 am
Sharooz wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:04 pm It sounds like you've made up your mind but Isn't the idea behind a creative tool that you make your own unique style of sounds and not stick with the ones in the box? There are plenty of 'musical' synths around. ReFX Nexus is good, have you tried it?
Can't say I've tried it. Can you tell me if it's any good? :dog:

All I'm trying to say is that the sounds in your videos don't entice me to try the synth. Unlike so many other product video's that sound attractive and musical and convince me to download and try out the demo. The "secret" to marketing is to get into your ideal customer's head, and address any concerns and wishes they may have. In my case, I failed to hear anything that I want to hear from a synth, and I heard plenty that I dislike, so therefore I see no point in even trying to get anything else out of it. Then adding that it's iLok (which I dislike) and an intro price that is above 100€ (which I find steep), it just seems to me there's nothing there for me. Is my mind made up already? Yes, for 95%. The other 5% of me really likes the GUI and wishes that it can sound as good as it looks. Therefore, instead of going through the hassle of trying out a day one product, I'm asking here on KVR. Take from this what you want.
You've convinced yourself you know better about marketing than we do, and that the sounds aren't for you based off one specific tutorial video which isn't intended to act as a marketing tool, nor explain how Zone sounds, but rather highlight the features in as short a video as possible. As for your complaints about the intro price - what you expect to pay is unique to your situation of course, but looking at soft synths with a comparable feature list that retail for up to $50 - $100 more than Zone, I happen to think the price is fair. If you don't like the one video you highlighted, there are currently up to 30 more online, including an (IMO excellent) series from ADSR. But thinking about it, I'm almost certain Zone isn't for you.

simmo75 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:04 pm Sharooz, this looks pretty sweet!
Do you offer educational discount?
Hi Jamie, just emailed you off board. Yes we do offer educational discounts.

xdgfhxfgjcghkvcjkcfghjc
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sharooz seems to be leading both Audiaire and Sample Magic fyi.
viewtopic.php?p=6974737#p6974737
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

I really like Bloq from Sharooz. But that ADSR video is strange. He starts talking about Serum which has a very ‘hifi’ sound, intuitive ui and a brilliant wavetable editor. But what is unique about Zone? You don’t drag the modulation to knob. You drag the knob to the modulation lane (only a stepped modulation).

Well, I keep using Bloq, but I pass on this one.

Sharooz wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:07 am
simmo75 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:04 pm Sharooz, this looks pretty sweet!
Do you offer educational discount?
Hi Jamie, just emailed you off board. Yes we do offer educational discounts.
And received Sharooz, thank you.
I’m loving Zone!
Great job, it’s fun to work with and sounds lush.

Troll, ignore.

ghkjv gjklvhjklbjhklmbium
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P.s. bought it after trying the demo. Personally I tried the demo and liked what I heard or could make with it. ; ))

Looks interesting- just downloading demo.

(Do we realy need 64 bit 'only' in the title? Thats pretty much standard, 32 bit is dead!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:28 am Looks interesting- just downloading demo.

(Do we realy need 64 bit 'only' in the title? Thats pretty much standard, 32 bit is dead!)
No it is not.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”