Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Haven't heard anything from reFX regarding the Nexus license yet.

Yim & Hardock, have either of you heard or perhaps contacted reFX already?

Just got my DSM modules. Yay! Hopefully will get my MI stuff soon. Can't wait!
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Late_Bloomer wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 pm Haven't heard anything from reFX regarding the Nexus license yet.

I have not heard from them neither but I just sent them a ticket about the subject so I hope they will contact us sooner or later.

Edit: I got it! :) Well that was quicker than I expected. I should have just contact them sooner. They added the license for the same account that I sent the ticket to them so it was simple. On the downside I cannot play with Nexus yet as I have to order the USB eLicenser first :P
Last edited by Yim on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Got my Bluecat MB-7 and Late Replies Licences today! :)

Now just waiting for Plugin Boutique to send me their bundle.
:borg:

I haven't heard from Spectrasonics for the license of Omnisphere 2.5, should i contact luftrum or Spectrasonics? Thanks Guys!

Yim wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 am
Late_Bloomer wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:56 pm Haven't heard anything from reFX regarding the Nexus license yet.

I have not heard from them neither but I just sent them a ticket about the subject so I hope they will contact us sooner or later.

Edit: I got it! :) Well that was quicker than I expected. I should have just contact them sooner. They added the license for the same account that I sent the ticket to them so it was simple. On the downside I cannot play with Nexus yet as I have to order the USB eLicenser first :P
I actually received an email with instructions already (probably because you reached out to them - thanks for that). However, since I did not have an active account, I had to create one, then had to create a ticket as well. I'm sure I won't have to wait for the license transfer much longer though. On the upside, I do have the eLicenser. :)

I received a download link from Initial Audio this evening, but no license. They are now updating their site (Heatup 3 and probably BF sale), so I was unable to login. Will see tomorrow if everything is OK. If you still haven't downloaded Heatup, you will receive a link for the version 3.

meRichie wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 am I haven't heard from Spectrasonics for the license of Omnisphere 2.5, should i contact luftrum or Spectrasonics? Thanks Guys!
Try reading the thread, about one page back should be enough, and you'll have the answer to your question.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

thejonsolo wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:32 pm I am only awaiting to hear from 2CAudio. I think they have a rep that actually is on the forum. Should I contact them there or is there an email address I should use?

Jon

Edit- I just sent a PM here, and contacted them via the Contact on their website. Will report back soon.
I just heard back from them (2C Audio) after sending an email/message via a support ticket. They got back to me within 24hrs. I received a link with instructions.

I think you should email them as well. I believe they are way too busy to pay attention to this auction. Good luck!

I finally received my last two products, one from 2C Audio and one from UVI. All my bids have been filled!

Thanks again, Soren! You work tirelessly during this auction, and it's tremendously appreciated! I think you deserve a large bottle of whiskey?

bastl modules received :)
just waiting on delivery from twisted electrons now :tu:
(they've been in contact for address. so no worries, no need for them to be contacted again) 8)

I emailed ModeAudio again last night, but this time using a direct email address and not the embedded web mailer on the site.

ascissors wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 pm I emailed ModeAudio again last night, but this time using a direct email address and not the embedded web mailer on the site.
:tu: My support quest has not been answered yet. Are they still in business?

Sonic Academy just came through.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

starflakeprj wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 am
meRichie wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 am I haven't heard from Spectrasonics for the license of Omnisphere 2.5, should i contact luftrum or Spectrasonics? Thanks Guys!
Try reading the thread, about one page back should be enough, and you'll have the answer to your question.
If you’re going to be snarky, at least be snarky with correct info.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Return to “Instruments”