Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DUNE 2: USD 50

FL Studio Producer Edition: $35
Mutable Instruments Plaits: $10
Mutable Instruments Rings: $150
Reaper Commercial License: $25
YummyBeats Collection Bundle: $5

mlilley2001 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:07 am Mutable Instruments Plaits: $10
typo? its at $130.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

SampleSumo SaltyGrain $25
InearDisplay All Bundle $25

Pianoteq Stage: $50
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

mutable instruments- marbles-$300

Inear All Bundle - $30

Luftrum wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:56 am Please look back in the thread since my last checkpoint (my last update) to see if a bid was placed, that is higher than yours. On the page before, there are two bids higher on the HY-Plugins. Always look back to my last checkpoint to see if there are any higher bids made, if there are, then please don't post a lower bid. :)
Hopefully a tip that might help avoiding these issues: Before bidding and if unsure of the latest bids, please do a quick KVR thread search with the product you want to bid on and it'll easily list the latest bids chronologically, so you'll know the one(s) to outbid.

Like:
search.php?keywords=SuperWave+Ultimate& ... sf=msgonly

The search above will list the bids "history" for SuperWave's bundle, as an example... oh and by doing this I just realized that starflakeprj didn't actually outbid hhuang9611 ...but now that's fixed anyway with hhuang9611 latest bid :party:

Thorn + Expansions $50

I got a small task for someone who got a spare moment: Calculate the approximate value donated so far, by all companies and individuals. Not the biddings, but just a roughly estimated value of stuff that have been donated so far.

Do I have any takers on this?
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I can do that, but only based on the latest update... I'll edit it here ASAP.

EDIT: PM sent :)
Last edited by Koshdukai on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.

koshdukai wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:14 pm I can do that, but only based on the latest update... I'll edit it here ASAP.
Great! Don't include any bids, just calculate the value of all the stuff contributed... and thanks! :hug:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Checkpoint!
All bids up to this point is updated on the frontpage. :)

Don't forget we got a 2nd hand auction running too, managed by EnGee. Here you can donate your old and unused plugins to a good cause and bid on stuff too - go grab a bargain!
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Mutable Instruments Rings: $160

FL Studio Producer Edition 40$
Voxengo Premium Membership 40$
Reaper Commercial License 40$
Radical Bundle 3 License 30$

Return to “Instruments”