Falcon 30% off question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been looking at Falcon for a long time - that beast is not cheap and I know it has a lof of fans here. Is 30% the ultimate sale on this one or is it work waiting for black Friday or something else like that for a better discount?

Erik.

AFAIK it always was 30% discount max. But keep an eye on the ordering process, there also seems to be another 100€ voucher in your ordering email, which I did not get, dunno the reason. EDIT: Was in spam folder.
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 pm AFAIK it always was 30% discount max. But keep an eye on the ordering process, there also seems to be another 100€ voucher in your ordering email, which I did not get, dunno the reason.
You should mention here as well that your problem has been solved (spam folder)...

Is the voucher something that can be put toward buying Falcon - eg 30% off + 100E off? Or do you get it after a purchase? I want Falcon but can't justify the high price on a product I can't even demo.

Return to “Instruments”