Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
PatchAdamz
KVRAF
4325 posts since 13 Nov, 2012

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:32 am

thecontrolcentre wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:40 pm
Image
Coconut Smoke-O-Nut!
(Read into that my friend)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
38345 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 am

Chris Walton wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:28 am
I heartily recommend OnePingOnly.
definitely the best vst for turning a coconut in to a hunterkiller submarine.

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2488 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:32 am

wagtunes wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:54 pm
Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:51 pm
:hihi: :lol: Hey, wags...I know you like to post on ol' KVR... :hihi:

and hey! So do I...but is this, well...I mean, let's think about it for a minute wags...

Is this really the best, most high quality stuff you could be doin' here? :shrug: :uhuhuh: :shrug: :uhuhuh:

Or are ya just trollin'....???
It's an inside joke between me and Vurt (see Music Cafe) and a parody on the ridiculous threads floating around today.
A parody on a parody...
Where shall that end? :o

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
Grizzellda
KVRian
503 posts since 21 Feb, 2015

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am

Was my reply a parody? Please explain.

See, I was asking wags a basic question: "was he trolling".?

Obviously his original post was kind of silly...wags is an intelligent guy.

What is your point, exactly? :hihi:

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
13918 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 am

Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am
Was my reply a parody? Please explain.

See, I was asking wags a basic question: "was he trolling".?

Obviously his original post was kind of silly...wags is an intelligent guy.

What is your point, exactly? :hihi:
Hey Griz, I don't think he was talking to you specifically. The whole thread is just an obvious joke. Well, at least I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess I didn't do a good enough job in getting that point across.

User avatar
Grizzellda
KVRian
503 posts since 21 Feb, 2015

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 am

wagtunes wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 am
Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am
Was my reply a parody? Please explain.

See, I was asking wags a basic question: "was he trolling".?

Obviously his original post was kind of silly...wags is an intelligent guy.

What is your point, exactly? :hihi:
Hey Griz, I don't think he was talking to you specifically. The whole thread is just an obvious joke. Well, at least I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess I didn't do a good enough job in getting that point across.
Sure dude, I get it, really! You did a good enough job in getting that point across.. It was obvious! :lol: 8)

Just didn't know that you were clowning around with vurt, that is all. :hihi: :lol: :clap: :hug:

User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
13918 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 am

Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:19 am
wagtunes wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:10 am
Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:04 am
Was my reply a parody? Please explain.

See, I was asking wags a basic question: "was he trolling".?

Obviously his original post was kind of silly...wags is an intelligent guy.

What is your point, exactly? :hihi:
Hey Griz, I don't think he was talking to you specifically. The whole thread is just an obvious joke. Well, at least I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess I didn't do a good enough job in getting that point across.
Sure dude, I get it, really! You did a good enough job in getting that point across.. It was obvious! :lol: 8)

Just didn't know that you were clowning around with vurt, that is all. :hihi: :lol: :clap: :hug:
Vurt is such a cool guy. You should check out some of his modular stuff over at the Music Cafe.

mumpcake
KVRian
663 posts since 27 Aug, 2004

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 am

Chris Walton wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:28 am
I heartily recommend OnePingOnly.
I thought the obvious choice was this plugin.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Grizzellda
KVRian
503 posts since 21 Feb, 2015

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 am

mumpcake wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 am
Chris Walton wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:28 am
I heartily recommend OnePingOnly.
I thought the obvious choice was this plugin.
Nope, and nice try by the way, but...:hihi: :lol: this plugin has been found to be unsuitable...

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
38345 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am

Grizzellda wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 am


Nope, and nice try by the way, but...:hihi: :lol: this plugin has been found to be unsuitable...
however, this "buttplugin" :hyper:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
38345 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 am

wagtunes wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 am
Vurt is such a cool guy.
:oops:

if only you knew him like i do...

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2488 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:30 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:16 am
wagtunes wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:26 am
Vurt is such a cool guy.
:oops:

if only you knew him like i do...
:monocle guy:

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
1532 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am

The only VST related coconut I found so far is Oil
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/co ... 50533.html
I heard if you spill oil over your laptop it doesn't break it, but after a while it starts to smell...

Now I have to head over to "Off Topic" and celebrate...

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2488 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:14 am

Tj Shredder wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 am
The only VST related coconut I found so far is Oil
https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/co ... 50533.html
I heard if you spill oil over your laptop it doesn't break it, but after a while it starts to smell...

Now I have to head over to "Off Topic" and celebrate...
After 1111 comes 2000! Are you prepared? :P

Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
1532 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am

You are closer to 2222, if you don't :help: it might fall off...; - )

Hey guys, celebrate your numbers here:
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=511650
8) :borg:

Return to β€œInstruments”