Yakspansion synths
One Fish Only
LMAO :lol:

This plug-in
One ping only
Analog vs. VA
VA vs digital
Digital vs. analog

5 things other people use that i don't use.

One ping only vs. Analog vs. This plug-in vs. OMNISPHERE TEH BLOAT OMG!
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

I really don't understand why there's so much discussion about Omnisphere... you either need it, or you don't. I wouldn't discuss with someone out to buy a piano library, and argue that it's way too overpriced because i don't need a piano, but a string ensemble either. I doubt that anyone would buy Omnisphere for its synth engine alone.

I think people talk about it a lot because there isn't a demo!

chk071 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:05 pm I doubt that anyone would buy Omnisphere for its synth engine alone.
In church bands Omnisphere is used solely for the pads. I tried to get people to look at other synths like Zebra 2 but nope that isn't going to happen since you can buy presets for everything in your band including switching the projector lyrics for people to sing along with you.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

And why there's no discussion about pianos? Even though it's obvious that no one needs a piano. Unless you make house but who listens to house anyways?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:53 pm And why there's no discussion about pianos? Even though it's obvious that no one needs a piano.
What do people do with wooden items which are huge, take a lot of space and are useless? Typically they burn them.

So essentially it's also an Omnisphere-related question.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Ranoka wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm I think people talk about it a lot because there isn't a demo!
and because it is in vst terms a god.
it's like the thor of the vst world. whereas thor is the loki.
zebra is freya and one ping only is odin

Nobody talks about Thor though :D
(it would probably be Serum)

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:11 pm
Ranoka wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm I think people talk about it a lot because there isn't a demo!
and because it is in vst terms a god.
it's like the thor of the vst world. whereas thor is the loki.
zebra is freya and one ping only is odin
Zebra rides with chariots pulled by cats?

Return to “Instruments”