Wusik Station V9.0.8 and Wusik 8008 V1.0.8 Updates Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wusik Station V9.0.8 and Wusik 8008 V1.0.8 Updates Released

Both Full and Demonstration versions updated. To update your Full version use the Download URL you received with your order and download the EngineOnly/Update file (the smalller one). If you want to download the 16 Gig Full Installer again it has been updated too.

List of Changes

- Added Multi-Preset option. You can see this feature in the right browser. There you can add multiple preset-layers and on each you can load a full preset. All settings are saved when you select save-preset. You can right click to rename a preset-layer.
- Added SF2 (Soundfont II) Sample Support.
- Fixed a problem when removing a folder with the Manage Folders option (such as removing the TUN Folder).

Cheers, WilliamK

I'm confused. Tell me if I have this right.
I load WS V9.
I see in browser 1M.Preset.
I Add New, now I have 1 M.Preset and 2 M.Preset.
I click on 1 M.Preset then load a normal preset say Legacy Presets/Acoustic Collection/Acoustic Bass.
I then click on 2 M.Preset and load a normal preset say Legacy Presets/Acoustic Collection/Acoustic Piano.

OK, I have Bass on 1 M.Preset and Piano on 2 M.Preset.
They play together, and each can have its own MIDI channel, great.

I see that if I right click over 1 M.Preset OR 2 M.Preset I can 'rename multi preset'...this is misleading...this renames the component preset in the slot, not the overall Multi.
And furthermore, if I right click 'Add new' or 'MIDI Channels' or 'Remove All' then select 'rename multi preset' REAPER crashes!!
The right click option 'rename multi preset' should be called 'rename sub-preset' or something, and should not be an option when right clicking 'Add new' or 'MIDI Channels' or 'Remove All'.

So now I wonder how to actually save the multi.
OK, I see that right clicking in a few places gives me the option to save preset and this will infact save the whole multi state but can I suggest that the only way to save a multi should be to right click 'Multi Preset' in the browser and be given the option to 'Save Multi Preset' (not 'save preset').

Cheers, hope this is useful.

Oh, thanks, I will think on how to improve it. :cool: Or maybe just add better explanation to the manual. ;-)

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”