Thorn 1.1 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 amHopefully the CM version users get that as well.
Yeah, because people who don't pay for things deserve to be treated as well as those who do. Have any CM things ever got updates?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Igro wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 am As I understand it is not really possible to play with the filter real time? Does it have a slow response due to the nature of the synth?
The filter - cutoff and resonance - is very responsive here on my little Core i5 machine. I tried it both with the mouse and using automation.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:57 am
chk071 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:07 amHopefully the CM version users get that as well.
Yeah, because people who don't pay for things deserve to be treated as well as those who do. Have any CM things ever got updates?
Sure. All of the u-he magware plugins did, as well as the Cableguys plugins.

BONES wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:02 am
Igro wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 am As I understand it is not really possible to play with the filter real time? Does it have a slow response due to the nature of the synth?
The filter - cutoff and resonance - is very responsive here on my little Core i5 machine. I tried it both with the mouse and using automation.
Hmm, that's weird. I've got i7, 16GB RAM on a laptop and an SSD drive. But seems like I have a problem here. I noticed that most of the drumsynth are out of sync (in Studio One v4). I cannot find what is going on. The 4/4 beats are not in sync randomly.

What audio I/O are you using? What latency are you running it at? I might be something to do with that?

BONES wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:26 am What audio I/O are you using? What latency are you running it at? I might be something to do with that?
Hi Bones. You are right pointing on I/O, i think. When I actaully do music, I use Focusrite Scarlet 2i2. When I do cketches, I use a built in Audio Card with Asio4All driver. It was set to 515. I will test with the Scarlett soon.

I've got a Scarlett 2i2, although my bandmate has it at the moment, I think. If I can find it, I'll give it a go at my end, too.

Return to “Instruments”