kHs One- full version in Beat Magazin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've used kHs One a lot since I'm a fan of Kilohearts. It's a very simple synth with a limited set of effects and waveforms (some kind of saw and square). But for all its limitations, it does have its own character beyond your average dead simple subtractive synth. I paid 20 bucks and I think it's worth that. It's quick and works great for simple sounds.

spoontechnique wrote: I paid 20 bucks and I think it's worth that. It's quick and works great for simple sounds.
A lot of great music has been made with synths that had nowhere near the functionality of ONE.

So great gift IMO, its even polyphonic.

ONE is a simple little thing I like a lot. I like the sound and especially the simplicity. I also paid like 20 Euros for it in some PiB-Sale, I think, and it's totally worth it. Kilohearts also seem like nice people. I once had a problem with an update and they were really quick to help. So consider me a fan. :D

now that Solidtrax bank is really good, wipes the floor with the default factory one imo, I recommend my fellow ONE newbies to switch to that first thing after firing it up, it showcases a serious little synth...

beat mag are right calling this a "techno-synth", those not into dance music wouldn't get into it as much I think

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I would like to know if the deal still works today or if it was just valid when it came out. Anybody knows?

I think if you buy the right issue it should still work, since you get a redeem code with that, I think. If you don’t like to bother with German language go ahead and look for „computer music magazine“, There was once the same deal irc.

Or pay 17.10 dollars thru jrrshop.com (after discount in shoppingcart).

https://www.jrrshop.com/kilohearts-khs-one

Return to “Instruments”