Dune 3! Who Knows Things I Don't?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zvenx wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:49 pm No teaser screen shots? :)
Pretty please?
rsp
Hehe, seconded. :)

I haven't been this excited for a synth for a long time! Actually helped the last week because I could justify not buying things knowing that I was going to upgrade to Dune 3 soon!

dandezebra wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:02 pm I haven't been this excited for a synth for a long time! Actually helped the last week because I could justify not buying things knowing that I was going to upgrade to Dune 3 soon!
I really, really wish I could say the same. :P Been relatively cleaned out for a bit now.

Time to get a job at Musicradar and get a review unit. :lol:
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

I convinced myself not to buy Output Bundle (price change didn't help either), Thorn, Ozone and Neutron Upgrade, and Morphestra... Of course it didn't work with everything! Ha!

Richard_Synapse wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm It should be ready early next week, we are putting the finishing touches on it :)

Richard
I wonder what the upgrade price from Dune 2 will be?

Hopefully less than those $79 he asked for upgrading to V2. I had to wait 2 years to upgrade for a good price.

Looking at the sale price vs full price, I'm going to take a stab at $69.

I wish all companies do like Fabfilter does for existing customers, the more brand loyalty you have the better price for products/upgrades you have.

OMG I can't wait. YUS

Return to “Instruments”