Will Dune 3 be finally released or will I have to torture puppies ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

the gui is in arabic and it uses ilok

No, it will be Hardware, no doupt about that.
88 Keys, aftertouche and you have to move pedals like on a bike to have energy.
So you can Play everywhere.
And they provide some headphones for free to give to the People who would like to listen to you. :dog: :borg:

And of course it has sounds of tortured puppys.........the first bank of 120 presets at least.

:lol: This is the most entertaining thread for some time...

classic wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:23 pm And of course it has sounds of tortured puppys.........the first bank of 120 presets at least.
You should hear the risers of the second bank! Screaming cats all over...

whannel wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:00 pm....
What's everyone's predictions on features, will it be as big a jump as Dune to Dune 2?
I say no.

(It's a win-win situation. If I'm wrong about this, D3 will be a very handsome synth. If not, at least I was right. :D)

Yes and some downers, recordet letting them fall from the Roof.

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:25 pm
classic wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:23 pm And of course it has sounds of tortured puppys.........the first bank of 120 presets at least.
You should hear the risers of the second bank! Screaming cats all over...
Wait till you hear my new soundbank...here is what you can expect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFtAKnqBU

New factory presets preview is out now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_2d93nD6UE

Actually it was released this Monday, as promised.

Synapse Audio decided that Dune 3 should be a limited release avaiable only to members of a secret club of Russian oligarchs (to which I happen to belong, of course).

I confrim that they decided to go hardware, Dune3 has platinum panels encursted with diamonds and caviar. The features and the sound are the same as Dune 2
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Don't any of you quit your day jobs to go into comedy.

well i thought it was released by now, guess imma check in a few days again.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

recursive one wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 pm Actually it was released this Monday, as promised.

Synapse Audio decided that Dune 3 should be a limited release avaiable only to members of a secret club of Russian oligarchs (to which I happen to belong, of course).

I confrim that they decided to go hardware, Dune3 has platinum panels encursted with diamonds and caviar. The features and the sound are the same as Dune 2
Cant be truth, musicians arent rich wich is totaly opposite to what russian oligarchs are.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 pm Don't any of you quit your day jobs to go into comedy.
Im on vacation and weather outside is quite crappy

wagtunes wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:38 pm Don't any of you quit your day jobs to go into comedy.
It has become somewhat cringe worthy but at least now it's just bad jokes. When Dune 3 is released that's when the bitching will start. "Why didn't you add the feature I wanted ? Why ? You suuuuuuck".

I'm sure Richard is working hard and it just as anxious to release D3 as we are....or he just enjoys torturing people. :lol:

I'm sure it's the former and not the latter.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”