Will Dune 3 be finally released or will I have to torture puppies ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm
sureno wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Stefken wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:50 pm Kill this thread please.

Hopefully we'll have Dune 3 next week. They sure take their time....
But what will we do with out this thread? and please don't say "make music" as thats just a cop out, i mean thats so last year and uncool :hihi:
Totaly. Who makes music these days, you must be lunatic to do that. Its all about inatagram and taking pictures with a screen and a plugin in the background.
Exactly!!! BUT how many followers have you got on instagram and are you verified because if below 10,000... well... ewwww... i can't be talking to the likes of you 8)

perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:07 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:01 pm
sureno wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:57 pm
Stefken wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:50 pm Kill this thread please.

Hopefully we'll have Dune 3 next week. They sure take their time....
But what will we do with out this thread? and please don't say "make music" as thats just a cop out, i mean thats so last year and uncool :hihi:
Totaly. Who makes music these days, you must be lunatic to do that. Its all about inatagram and taking pictures with a screen and a plugin in the background.
Too many people are making music these days! I cannot listen to all my favourites, so I have to schedule things. Wish I had the option to process 16 tracks of audio in my head (separately and in the same time, of course). That would improve things a bit. But alas, no one is perfect.

Ah, and new 'shit' coming out all the time.........

:cry:
I think DUNE 3 can do this for you, whens it out again?

Early next week, just in time for my birthday!

Thank you, Richard, that was so kind of you - such a great present, but I will be plastered and probably not fit enough to try it out for a few days more, ah such is life!!!

Thanks again, anyhoooooo

perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:24 pm Early next week, just in time for my birthday!

Thank you, Richard, that was so kind of you - such a great present, but I will be plastered and probably not fit enough to try it out for a few days more, ah such is life!!!

Thanks again, anyhoooooo
Ah that makes sense now, Richard is postponing release so that it coincides with your birthday, totally get that, in fact my birthday in in may can we postpone it till then?

NO!

perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:24 pm Early next week, just in time for my birthday!

Thanks again, anyhoooooo
Cant wait!

It’s being postponed due to the release of Arturia’s new synth on Tuesday

Do we get more advanced FM? I guess it´s still time for feature requests.

Iv got one for the DUNE 3 wish list while we are at it:

1. Release it already

Maybe something bad happened ?
You're O.K. Richard ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

f**k him, he doesn't deserve us!

perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 pm f**k him, he doesn't deserve us!
Or he doesn't deserve you :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

just a guess, but pretty much every release that has tried to implement MPE has been delayed. it's not an easy thing to do i don't think.

could also be that he is trying to release multiple items at once. my guess is it'll be pretty soon though. He may even be prepping servers for the release.

Anyone who posted in this wonderful and enlightening thread should really be getting if for free.

seismicfm wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:08 pm Anyone who posted in this wonderful and enlightening thread should really be getting if for free.
Thank you, on behalf of all of us posters here.

You’re very generous :)

Return to “Instruments”