One Synth Challenge #118: Elek7ro & Noisemaker (rghvdberg Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Elek7ro TAL-NoiseMaker

Oh, yes, I have VOTED, too! :party:
...all that's left in my head from it is that Polka...hmmm... :lol: (That beer emoji is really missing here!) Image

Voted
But have to review the votes again later this week.

Done a tentative first pass vote. Need to go back and re-review and do more commenting - changes will happen as I listen again and again and comment!

Phew though! A lot of very good tracks this month, each with their own strengths! I will use the range 2-5 (keeping 1 for my track!). Don't be disheartened if you get a 2 from me, I just need to use the whole range to get some differentiation.

dB

I voted!
A lot of wel made tracks! Good work :)

Voted! Lots of inspiring songs, good for improving.
Thank you and thanks for your feedback as well.

All tracks scored! Well done, everybody!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Voted

Voted, maybe I made some changes during weekend
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

I've put in a first round of voting, but 2/3 of the tracks are in the "4" category. Hopefully i can revisit those and diversify a bit.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

I've scored them all (but will probably keep fiddling with it)

Strong round, currently voted quite high on average. Good luck everyone!

Voted! :party: :party:

Very good work all! I voted :tu:
Failure is success in progress.

Voted!

Well done people! This kind of big rounds are interesting, but also exhausting. I know, perhaps it is barely possible, but could we have a few experimental rounds with 10/10 woting system instead of 5/5? It would perfectly fit for such big rounds, even if we have them only once or twice a year.

Good luck everyone!
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Voted!

It wasn't easy: there are a lot of tracks and most of them are great:).
Good luck all!

Return to “Instruments”