One Synth Challenge #118: Elek7ro & Noisemaker (rghvdberg Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-Elek7ro TAL-NoiseMaker

Congrats all.. Rghvdberg deserved the win! :D

Antti

my congrats to the winners, Sorry I didn't get a chance to vote, Life happened!

I'm late to the party. Nevertheless my congrats to the really well deserved winners! It's always a great experience, this OSC :tu: :party:
Failure is success in progress.

rghvdberg wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am Thanks you so much! It looks like you all got my musical 'scherzo'.

First, let me thank bjporter and richardsemper for organizing this wonderful competition and of course the generous prize sponsors.

Congratulations to Schiing, DoctorBob, Z.Prime and Jasinski.
All wonderful tracks.
My personal favorite was Schiing's track btw.

This song was on my bucket list for a long time. I just needed opportunity (as in time, energy, proper synth) to work it all out and somehow it came out precisely as I had it in my head. So that was the biggest win for me in the first place.
I can't tell you how much fun went in this production. At times (while mixing, wearing headphones) I burst out in laughter because I just put in a 'horrible' idea in the song. Imagine the looks I got from my wife.

My track was all done on linux and if you have questions about that, just ask.
I've screencasted some of the production to youtube in case you're curious :-)

Code: Select all

let's hide the preview ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpYizVTzRhECIfeZsRUNbM3nO_rWNFYmW
As for a prize I choose Tantra.
<edit> I noticed I can get Pretty Scope too as a prize, really ?
If so, I'd sure like that one too.</edit>
Your commitment to tutorials is fantastic! However I'm having a bit of trouble loading the ardour project. Ardour is telling me I'm missing the plugins Noisemaker and Tal-filter-II even though I have them installed and they are in the ardour plugin manager. Any idea how I can get ardour to detect them for this project?

Did you try to load them manualy?

Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:39 pm Did you try to load them manualy?
I'm not sure what you mean. I can't figure out how to replace the grey stubs. right clicking and selecting noisemaker from my favourites adds a new synth so I don't have the settings for that track

Yes, but if you can load the plug-in manually that means it has a different uid than is in the session. Its just the common start to troubleshoot...
If you could get the presets seperately you might be able to sneak them in somehow... Don‘t know if its worth the hassle though...

Return to “Instruments”