Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

This could be a gamechanger if it's a serious workhorse software synth.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm This could be a gamechanger if it's a serious workhorse software synth.
I suspect that's exactly what it is... :hyper:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

fmr wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 pm Copied from the comments on the YouTube video:
cresshead wrote: (10 hours ago)

it's december 11th...what is it?
Arturia wrote: (3 hours ago)

You will find out later this afternoon! Stay tuned
To me, "later this afternoon" means TODAY :shrug:
Its 4PM in France, I wonder if its being released in the afternoon from the US office!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

egbert101 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:16 pm This could be a gamechanger if it's a serious workhorse software synth.
Previous information has suggested something more along the lines of Serum/Ana2

SLiC wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:54 pm
fmr wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:23 pm Copied from the comments on the YouTube video:

Its 4PM in France, I wonder if its being released in the afternoon from the US office!
The suspense is killing me!

SLiC wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:54 pm

It will be released during the next hour or so... Anytime now.
Last edited by fmr on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

onerob wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm
Looks a bit more 'modular' to me, but from the screenshots it will definitely have wavetable as one oscillator type! From the screenshots I am thinking something more like UVI Falcon...

Everyone is waiting for a 30-year-old program code, mysterious,

Do we need to open a new "hurting puppies" thread? It worked last time, so...
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

veloheinz wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:13 pm Everyone is waiting for a 30-year-old program code, mysterious,
?

onerob wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:56 pm
That would suit me just fine!! I have been into the 'beast synths' for a while now (Falcon, avenger etc) but i am increasingly getting into the modern, mid size synths (Serum, ana2 synthmaster1 etc etc) mostly because of how they handle automation - much much quicker if you like to automate a ton of parameters. Also, once you get to know them inside out, they are much quicker to use when songwriting.
I have some classic VA types too, but the feature set on the modern workhorse synth is generally very good nowadays. Most have some kind of graphic envelope/LFO modulators (Which is the best kind for me) a good selection of high quality fx, great arpeggiators, and on and on.

Just started looking at DUNE3 last night. Although the demo doesn't allow you to automate (big mistake in my view as it makes it practically un-usasble in context) it is actually a really really really great sounding synth. Those oscillators and filters are some of the best out there. Not cheap mind! But definitely a great synth. But im waiting to see what this holds before i jump.

At the other end of the scale, there is also voltage modular out now, which i am really interested in...think if i go for that i will make it the last of my 'mega synths' and hold off on the softube and others. Just want to focus on having a solid collection of dependable synths that can get the job done well and quickly.

I learned the hard way that it is better to know a handfuk of synths inside out than it is to know a ton of synths 'quite well'

Well Arturia......we're waiting!!

antic604 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:13 pm Do we need to open a new "hurting puppies" thread? It worked last time, so...

YES!!! this is what i live for!!!

sacer wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm https://www.arturia.com/company/news
Wrong link.

Here is the correct one

https://www.arturia.com/Dune3
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:23 pm
sacer wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm https://www.arturia.com/company/news
Wrong link.

Here is the correct one

https://www.arturia.com/Dune3
:lol: :lol: :lol: