SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.

Should I leave the support ticket site open while waiting for a resonse?
or should I wait for an email response?

bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:15 pm I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.
Do you have 4 MAX ? I could just download and use this.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

dandezebra wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm Is there a complete list of what must be downloaded if you got the USB version?

Peter mentioned the Additional Pianos but it sounds like there might be more.
The list I posted is what you need to download. Thanks!

bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 pm Should I leave the support ticket site open while waiting for a resonse?
or should I wait for an email response?
You would get an email notification when a support rep replies to your ticket.

SLiC wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm
bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:15 pm I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.
Yes but sample tank 4 is crashing.

bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:46 pm
SLiC wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:20 pm
Yes but sample tank 4 is crashing.
I'm told our support team has reached out to try to get the remote session scheduled & started when you are ready so please do coordinate this with them so they can get to the bottom of your issue as soon as possible and get you fixed up. Thanks!

TD75 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
ShawnMH wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 am Can anybody tell me what parts are in the ST4 Multi: Grooves/Light Cheese.st4m?

It is crash-poofing on me, so I am assuming one or more instruments may be corrupt for me.

EDITS:
and now... ST4 Multi: Grooves/Noises.st4m, Perpetua.st4m, Ritmi.st4m, Technicality.st4m

and...ST4 Multi: Motion/Animas.st4m, Bacterium.st4m

also...ST4 Multi: Pads/Nagging.st4m

Singles:
ST4 Arpeggio/Climax Groove, Noisy FM, White Sequence

ST4 Synth FX/White Noise Analog 4s.st4i
I can confirm that these are also crashing for me as well. Seems like there are some corrupt files/presets.
No crashes here on any of those sounds listed. It appears that most of those sounds are from the "Synths" instrument folders.

ST4 Multi > Grooves/Light Cheese contains:
1. White Sequence
2. Talking Clav
3. Space Bounce
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The IK USB drive I was sent had some corrupt folders in the sound library. Many of the instruments would not load resulting in crashes. I ran a repair on the IK USB drive and reinstalled the sound content. Now the instruments load without crashing.

Ok, My video card may be to old.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm
dandezebra wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:45 pm Is there a complete list of what must be downloaded if you got the USB version?

Peter, can you ask IKM to send out an official email instruction on this? Where was it posted? (this thread is 96 pages long to date).

Are IKM afraid of using email? I've still had precicely zero communication from them, not an apology for the delay in shipping the USBs or any email saying when I can expect delivery :(

I know you keep apologising, but it means nothing without some action :dog:

Still crashing after tech support

Spin Boyz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:54 pm The IK USB drive I was sent had some corrupt folders in the sound library. Many of the instruments would not load resulting in crashes. I ran a repair on the IK USB drive and reinstalled the sound content. Now the instruments load without crashing.
Thanks - I tried repairing the USB, reloaded the sounds, but that didn't work. So, I downloaded the synth samples from the website and re-installed those and now the multis that didn't load are loading as well as the independent presets. Seems to have fixed it.

How late does tech support work it's 4:35 eastern standard time here.

MikeCallon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:20 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Peter, can you ask IKM to send out an official email instruction on this? Where was it posted? (this thread is 96 pages long to date).

Are IKM afraid of using email? I've still had precicely zero communication from them, not an apology for the delay in shipping the USBs or any email saying when I can expect delivery :(

I know you keep apologising, but it means nothing without some action :dog:
There is action, we've used email. The registration email includes the information about additional downloads, I know there we were emails sent about the shipments too. If your [edit: registration email] did not, or you did not receive either of these, I'm sure IK Support can find out what happened (well, more for the latter).

Thank you.

Edit - you are right that this thread is super-long to dig through even cumbersome to search so this is the list I posted:

Please find additional content to download that is not found on your provided USB drive. To access this content, please locate SampleTank 4 MAX in your 'My Products', and click on 'Sound Download'. Here you will see the following files, all beginning with the word 'Additional'. Download and install each of these files:

Additional Piano Instruments
Additional Piano Samples Part 1
Additional Piano Samples Part 2
Additional Piano Samples Part 3
Additional Piano Samples Part 4
Additional Piano Samples Part 5
Additional Piano Samples Part 6
Additional Piano Samples Part 7
Additional Piano Samples Part 8
Additional Piano Samples Part 9
Additional Piano Samples Part 10
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”