SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

AdvancedFollower wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm Thanks for the shoutout to IK Support. I let them know you were happy.

We have now added Spaceport '77 to SampleTank 4 and it is free for a limited time for SampleTank 4 users.
*excluding SampleTank 4 SE
Not so. Does not exclude SampleTank 4 SE.

Hmm cant see it in my account. I have ST4

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm Thanks for the shoutout to IK Support. I let them know you were happy.

We have now added Spaceport '77 to SampleTank 4 and it is free for a limited time for SampleTank 4 users.
I went to my User Area and don't see how to get it. How/where do I get it?

dbender wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:16 pm

There should be a popup there. IK Support would be able to look directly at your account and see what's up, and I've been relaying that some folks don't seem to be able to get Spaceport '77

I found it had been automatically added to my user area! :)

Added the serial number to my IK Authorization Manager, downloaded and installed. All good! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Anybody know how the library sort function works ? could not figure it out or see .

Are there any upgrades to ST4 from 2? I don't see any in my account

+1 how does the new library function work?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

DrumAddict wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:55 pm Anybody know how the library sort function works ? could not figure it out or see .
trusampler wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:30 pm +1 how does the new library function work?
Check out this GIF example. There are arrows to the left of each library when you hover over. Outside of the organization, you can use the arrow next to the LIBRARY text to switch to a text only view.

Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Is it possible to finally delete icons like Sampletank 3 Free / SE / Syntronik Free ?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 pm

There should be a popup there. IK Support would be able to look directly at your account and see what's up, and I've been relaying that some folks don't seem to be able to get Spaceport '77
What “pop up” and where do you mean when you say “there”?

Is it a separate entry under my products?

Is it an item in a pop-up menu in the entry for SampleTank Max?

Specifically, how the heck do I get this thing? Thanks.

dbender wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am

Exactly I am in my user area and don't see any popup or anything that says Spaceport either. Help!

vksf01 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:08 am
dbender wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am

Exactly I am in my user area and don't see any popup or anything that says Spaceport either. Help!
It should pop up when you login to your account. Maybe you should use another Browser.

just go to the library page: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stspaceport77/

then go to your products page and it should appear there.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Thanks Burillo! that worked :)

Return to “Instruments”