SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm Thanks for the shoutout to IK Support. I let them know you were happy.

We have now added Spaceport '77 to SampleTank 4 and it is free for a limited time for SampleTank 4 users.
Thank you IK for the generous gift :tu: :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

wow, this library is awesome, and the sounds really have balls, thank you IK Multimedia!

If something like that would be in factory set in ST 4 instead of Soft saw, sync saw with million oscillators, it would be a very convincing purcharce for a lot i think :)

Anyways its free right now, thank you again!

Elektronisch wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:58 am wow, this library is awesome, and the sounds really have balls, thank you IK Multimedia!

If something like that would be in factory set in ST 4 instead of Soft saw, sync saw with million oscillators, it would be a very convincing purcharce for a lot i think :)

Anyways its free right now, thank you again!
Thanks for your comments and interests. Glad to hear you're enjoying the sounds!
SLiC wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:56 am Thank you IK for the generous gift :tu: :D
Enjoy! :D
dbender wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:16 am What “pop up” and where do you mean when you say “there”?

Is it a separate entry under my products?

Is it an item in a pop-up menu in the entry for SampleTank Max?

Specifically, how the heck do I get this thing? Thanks.
vksf01 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:08 am Exactly I am in my user area and don't see any popup or anything that says Spaceport either. Help!
We've made some changes were made to the system this morning to allow more users to qualify for this new free library. Please go ahead and check your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account for your download. The User Area will relay a pop up message upon log-in.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
tdm71 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:59 pm Are there any upgrades to ST4 from 2? I don't see any in my account
Check your User Area -> Crossgrade/Upgrade tab for your options. SampleTank 2 does not offer a direct upgrade for SampleTank 4, but if you're looking to purchase, check out our current sales. We're currently offering SampleTank 4 MAX with the purchase of an iRig Keys I/O 25 or 49.

Read more here.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

That keyboard is also a fine audio interface for mic/guitar etc,
and the keyboard itself has an excellent bundle of IK products
to supplement Max, so it is a great and useful purchase as chronicled
in this video:

https://youtu.be/cKA29mY0xP8

(please dont't shoot the messenger over the giant text :dog: )

Ryan_IK wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 pm We've made some changes were made to the system this morning to allow more users to qualify for this new free library. Please go ahead and check your User Area -> My Products section of your IK Multimedia account for your download. The User Area will relay a pop up message upon log-in.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/my-products/
Hi Ryan,
I just went to my user area, no popup. i tried 3 browsers, chrome, mozilla and edge. nothing

I submitted a ticket and received a response and the free SpacePort download in My Products in less than 24hrs.

I found the new sounds in my user are (wasn't there the first time I looked). I downloaded and installed. Now it appears in the ST4 library list as the last one. But there's a lock icon on it and it won't allow access to the sounds. Is there an authorization step I missed?

dmbaer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:57 pmIs there an authorization step I missed?
Yes. You should have also been assigned a serial number which you can then authorize to your IK Multimedia user account.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:09 pm
Yes. You should have also been assigned a serial number which you can then authorize to your IK Multimedia user account.
Ah ... obvious now that you've pointed it out. Thanks.

Ryan_IK wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 pm We've made some changes were made to the system this morning to allow more users to qualify for this new free library.
So I was able to download after all. Guess it wasn’t meant for ST4SE owners at first.
Anyway, kudos to Norlander and IK for the freebie.

I got a KVR black friday mail offering 50% all Sampletank 4 versions. When I go to the site it says: Not available in your country!
(denmark)
Wtf is that all about?? We're not good enough to get the offer?

K-Bee wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 pm I got a KVR black friday mail offering 50% all Sampletank 4 versions. When I go to the site it says: Not available in your country!
(denmark)
I cant see any other explaination, its definatly not a mistake at all. Denmark is not good enough. Definatly not a mistake in a system, no no, that never happens.

Fleer wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:12 am
Ryan_IK wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:48 pm We've made some changes were made to the system this morning to allow more users to qualify for this new free library.
So I was able to download after all. Guess it wasn’t meant for ST4SE owners at first.
Anyway, kudos to Norlander and IK for the freebie.
Thanks much for a nice gift! It's a great set of sounds. With a theme in the title,
I didn't expect it to be so 'well rounded'. Very few sounds would be
isolated from the working mans universe. Will prove
a very useful addition to Max and Syntronik. :hyper:
Cheers

K-Bee wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 pm I got a KVR black friday mail offering 50% all Sampletank 4 versions. When I go to the site it says: Not available in your country!
(denmark)
Please contact Sales Support
who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time generally is within 2 working days.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:43 pm
(denmark)
Please contact Sales Support
who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time generally is within 2 working days.
I have no account. I'm a potential new customer :wink:

Return to “Instruments”