Wave Alchemy Drumvolution - An alternative with own sample import

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

christian f. wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 am Geist 2 is a Beast ! WIth TONS of modulation options and other tricks no other drum machine / sampler can do.
Ditto for Tremor as a pure drum synth ....too bad it's discontinued, but I hope for it to be integrated in Geist 3.

Spark is pretty good for mixing synth and samples and almost feels like a total production center with the modular synth , sequencer and performance capabilities and as mentioned above has a dedicated controller. No brainer in my opinion too.

I'm a total drum machine hardware / software fanatic and collector, but I could never click with Stix somehow.
Good specs, but it never made it in a track.
Just a few tracks I made with StiX (only Stereo bus, no separate outputs, no EQ, no comp, etc -StiX will have a compressor in next version-)
StiX with Xils 4
Rêves (extract)
The Avengers Theme
StiX with PolyKb II
Analog Activity
Inséparables
Satie
Formentera
StiX with Tal-Mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si1_2cuYgL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sErmOdDprpY
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

simmo75 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:21 am I totally agree with you about StiX, it’s so unintuitive! Still no drag n drop sequencer with it...
D'n'd will be in StiX v1.5
Note/Reminder : StiX already outputs midi since version 1, so you can record midi data in your daw. You can also control other drum machine, including HW devices live with StiX. Usefull for those who have sophisticated rigs blending HW, SW etc.
Enough for StiX here, those who are interested can find more info in dedicated threads.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Guys
Check out my Drumvolution overview and how to use
https://youtu.be/Om09p2fhUe8

Now with the latest Kontakt 6.2 update which allows user sample import, will Wave Alchemy jump on the train?

dont think so...with so many sample collections for sale....wont be a good idea.

I recently got the ALL THE SAMPLES FROM MARS and wondering - what would be the best VST plugin to load them into..
As the ToyBox synth pack blocks load samples - There is a lot to discover now -I Like the idea of the grid in Bitwig but it just
doesnt make sense to get it just for that..Maybe in the future the Grid will be a VST plugin...but still..

The Future I think is - a fully Modular DAW where you can connect and mix everything together.I believe NI is already thinking about that -- bringing a platform where a lot will be possible..NICE !
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

I'm pretty sure the guys at Bitwig are aiming for complete modularity...

AcrossTheSky wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:19 pm
sidrat wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm I see Revolution is on sale for a good price right now. Maybe that'd be a good upgrade path to Drumvolution if that's the way the OP wants to go?
YES,

You'll get 50% off if you own Revolution.
I got it free of charge at launch as I already had evolution, are they charging for it now?

AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:00 pm
I recently got the ALL THE SAMPLES FROM MARS and wondering - what would be the best VST plugin to load them into..
I have this collection too, along with many others and recently got Algonaut Atlas to try and get more use out of it. It makes it really quick and simple to find samples. XO by XLN has the same "sample map" idea along with a bunch of sequencing tools. It looks pretty powerful but I went with Atlas because it was only like $50 on sale, and I believe they intend to add many more features, which I'm assuming, will include a sequencer.

Geist 2 , Battery 4 , Xfer Nerve , Izotope Breaktweaker , and you might enjoy the Native Instruments Maschine software drum selection + grooves , its like a daw running inside your daw as vst with a pretty awesome sequencer
"Proud Steinberg Cubase 8.5 User ever since Cubasis AV"

koukouba wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:33 am Geist 2 , Battery 4 , Xfer Nerve , Izotope Breaktweaker , and you might enjoy the Native Instruments Maschine software drum selection + grooves , its like a daw running inside your daw as vst with a pretty awesome sequencer
it looks like to get the mashine software you need at least Komplete Kontrol M32 - it
includes the Maschine essentialls - the same as Full Maschine – Current: 2.9.0 (am I right ??) but with limited sound banks(FACTORY LIBRARY)..

Arturia SparkLe comes with Spark 2 software - so...

What would you choose ? SparkLe or the KK M32? - Im not looking at Maschine Mikro Mk3 as it is more $$ - and I already have the korg padKontrol - actually - I guess it could be used with the Maschine software..?? any experiences using it..got to decide today - lol...Geist2 is on offer too - similar price..
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Return to “Instruments”