Spectral Soundsets Audio Demos, anyone?

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Deist
KVRist
135 posts since 20 Aug, 2011 from Japan/France

Post Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:51 am

Hey there everyone!

I'd been meaning to grab all the Spectral soundbanks AUDIO demos (ie. the Soundcloud MP3) for quite some time, but never came round to actually do it until they became unavailable (which I realised too late unfortunately...).
They've all been removed from SoundCloud some days ago (they were still available like 2/3 weeks ago, so I'm really mad with myself for not grabbing them then).

Is there somewhere on the web anyone could point me to, where I could still get them? Or a charitable fellow who would you be so kind as to provide me with a copy of these? I would really appreciate it!

-- Julian

Deist
KVRist
135 posts since 20 Aug, 2011 from Japan/France

Re: Spectral Soundsets Audio Demos, anyone?

Post Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:20 pm

I received a kind reply from Peter about these soundsets today.
Unfortunately, he discovered there's absolutely no backup in his personal archives of these audio demos for the Spectral commercial banks that were sold on Linplug's website.

So the last and only chance now to get these back is if someone here has downloaded them. If any of you have, I'd be extremely grateful if you would consider sharing the MP3s. I'm especially interested in the soundsets audio demo music of Ian Boddy, Arksun Meets BigTone and Electric Himalaya, but really all of them if someone has them available somewhere.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!!
-- Julian

Return to “Instruments”