2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm I managed to trick the computer into not restarting using an open document to interrupt it - let's see if it causes a problem.
An easy way to avoid a forced restart by an installer is to use CharlesSoft's Pacifist, which is also handy for examining zip archives and installer packages, for when things like permissions go bad or for selective installs when you've got metapackages.

HunterKiller wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:28 am Big Tick, give us an Angelina 2
i'd buy THAT for ten dollars

there's a synth on the new Polish Ambassador album that sounds like Angelina...
the track oddly enough named "Angelita" (the saQi mix).

Yeah we might remaster Angelina.... (that sounds naughty)

Big Tick wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:41 pm Yeah we might remaster Angelina.... (that sounds naughty)
:hyper: Awesome! :hyper:

Though, for Angelina 2, I was thinking more along the lines of: "the be all end all vocal synth". Like Alchemy and Avenger, but for vocal synthesis. Including resynthesis, which could be like a separate aspect to the whole thing, which would improve in its own way as time went on.
With the main synth engine I envision the ability to create everything from angelic choirs (and there are many different kinds), to really weird and strange textures, like the original Angelina, but overall for far more realistic and better quality in the timbre. Raising it from a quirky little synth to a vocal workhorse for anyone doing any genre.

There's been a whole bunch of beautiful music through the decades which uses (hardware) synth choirs with a lot of effects processing, and it'd be nice to finally have a softsynth that was "the one stop synth" to use when it came to those kind of sounds.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”