New psytrance plugin instrument

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought it a couple days ago... but I found that the amplitude envelop isn’t working... Does anybody have the similar issue?
(I’m using Ableton 10 on Windows, just FYI)
Trance, Trance Is Life

Here's a different one from G-Sonique that is similar. https://www.g-sonique.com/psychedelicfx ... lugin.html

hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am Bought it a couple days ago... but I found that the amplitude envelop isn’t working... Does anybody have the similar issue?
Hello, thank you for your purchase. We have already contacted you via email.
Usually only attack and release knob works, it depends sound to sound every patch is programmed differently. Release should work on all instruments/patches from short to long, doesnt work?
Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Eplex7 DSP team
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Eplex7 DSP wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:54 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:08 am Bought it a couple days ago... but I found that the amplitude envelop isn’t working... Does anybody have the similar issue?
Usually only attack and release knob works, it depends sound to sound every patch is programmed differently. Release should work on all instruments/patches from short to long, doesnt work?
Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Eplex7 DSP team
Thanks for the response. I replied as well.

The release is working (though the change is not very much). I guess I was hoping that the ADSR can have more strong effect on the sound, like I can transform any sound between very short (plucky) and very long (pad like). I think this could be a great improvement for the future update. However, I have no idea about plugin programming and design, so I don’t know if it is possible to implement this. It’s just my personal suggestion for making this already great plugin even better.

Anyway, I still like this plugin a lot. Great work! :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:24 pm
Eplex7 DSP wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:54 pm
Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Eplex7 DSP team
Thanks for the response. I replied as well.

The release is working (though the change is not very much). I guess I was hoping that the ADSR can have more strong effect on the sound, like I can transform any sound between very short (plucky) and very long (pad like). I think this could be a great improvement for the future update. However, I have no idea about plugin programming and design, so I don’t know if it is possible to implement this. It’s just my personal suggestion for making this already great plugin even better.

Anyway, I still like this plugin a lot. Great work! :tu:
Hello,
OK, we will try to implement your proposals. Hope it will be possible. Have a nice day. Enjoy :-)
Eplex7 DSP team
www.eplex7.com - software developer of VST plugins, effects, VST / AU instruments, samples + Free plugins and samples

Return to “Instruments”