Vecto Synth from Rob Papen

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Examigan
KVRAF
4802 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Post Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Can you load your own waveforms or samples?
I can't figure out if it is possible, and I didn't see that in the manual.

jsp1979
KVRAF
3168 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Re: Vecto Synth from Rob Papen

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:46 am

No.

Examigan
KVRAF
4802 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Post Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Oh well. I hope he adds that feature at some point.

Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF
6609 posts since 12 May, 2008

Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:16 pm

The release of BIT made me take a closer look at this as I was considering a used Explorer bundle. But I think there's too much sound similarity for me to have multiple Papen synths. This vecto looks like a nice straight forward synth with a lot of the capabilities of Blue which is a monster, but in a more approachable package. Only two minor complaints, which is that there is no tie per step like the other RP synths (I love the RP arps they are perfect), and I would have liked to see both filters at the same time, like Blue 2. They oculd have made the screen slightly wider I think to do that, but I know they were keeping the Reason layout. Which they should ditch.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.

Stefken
KVRian
1134 posts since 9 Nov, 2016

Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:29 am

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:16 pm
The release of BIT made me take a closer look at this as I was considering a used Explorer bundle. But I think there's too much sound similarity for me to have multiple Papen synths. This vecto looks like a nice straight forward synth with a lot of the capabilities of Blue which is a monster, but in a more approachable package.
I guess I agree.
Go2 seems like a Predator 2 light and Vecto seems like a Blue II light.

As I like more complex synths, I prefer Predator 2 and Blue II.

Return to “Instruments”